Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

important: Jules doesn't take shots

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: important: Jules doesn't take shots Reply with quote

Bree,

Jules wrote me on myspace, and I she told me that she doesn't take shots. She's just on a diet, that her parents want her to be on, but she doesn't know why. I think that means, that if she is the new girl, she's way behind where you were, in her preparations.

I couldn't get her to say, if the language she's learning is Enochian, maybe she's tell me at some point.[/quote]
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Misty she could still be starting off and not at the level of the preparations Bree was. We only have limited information and we can't reach for answers. We have to accumalte more knowledge until before making the right hypothosis.
SoulAndroid13
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. She may not be taking the shots yet. Or perhaps she does not need the shots for whatever reason (good biochemistry and whatnot). I may have to check back, but the diet and exercises started a bit before the shots did.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Jules may not be as far along yet as Bree is what Misty said:

Misty wrote:
Jules wrote me on myspace, and I she told me that she doesn't take shots. She's just on a diet, that her parents want her to be on, but she doesn't know why. I think that means, that if she is the new girl, she's way behind where you were, in her preparations.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe the shots were specific to Bree for some reason..? That would be an interesting twist.

But I agree with you all based on what I know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: