Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas, you...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Jonas, you... Reply with quote

Jonas, you and Daniel are the biggest (insert another name for a woman's sexual organ here) I know. That dog isn't that big. I live with not one but two Pitbulls and that dog was no Pitbull. Hell that dog wasn't even a Doberman Pinscher or Rottweiler. Probably the closest thing I could find just by what I saw on the video was that dog being a Belgian Malinois, and from what I read those dogs have a good temperament.

Where are your cojones? Did you leave them in the bunker or something? Either way you need to get them and put them to use. Don't worry I'm going to be telling Daniel the exact same thing.

Oh and by the way tell Daniel stop being such a (insert another name for a man's sexual organ here) to Sarah. She pulled a couple pranks on him big deal. Just because he quit drinking doesn't mean he can't loosen up some.

Last edited by HeartofSorrow on Thu May 03, 2007 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Jonas...that was lame. Laaaaame. You were a boxer and you're sending girls to distract a dog?

Sorry dude, but I'm with Sarah. Grow a pair.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, Esteed, I can't believe Jonas is affraid of dogs. If I was there I would gladly distract the dog while the dynamic duo snuck around and checked things out. Heck just for laughs I would have striped down to my underwear and done it. Then I would be insulting Jonas and DB by the time everything was said and done.
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys are being kinda harsh with your judgments of Jonas. (You never know, maybe Jonas was attacked by a dog when he was younger.)

Let me tell you from personal experience, if you get bit by a dog/cat that you don't know and whose rabies vaccination status you can't confirm, you have to get rabies shots. Granted, nowadays they aren't injected into the stomach (they're gluttal now), but you have to get one once a week for five weeks, and they can make you feel pretty sick.

Cut him some slack...
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's dangle the girls infront of the dog for bait, mahwhaahaha

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still Jonas needs to grab his cojones and take some chances. He didn't know if that dog was vicious or not. Like I said earlier I live with not one but two pitbulls and both of them are the sweetest natured dogs you can meet.
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
I know, Esteed, I can't believe Jonas is affraid of dogs. If I was there I would gladly distract the dog while the dynamic duo snuck around and checked things out. Heck just for laughs I would have striped down to my underwear and done it. Then I would be insulting Jonas and DB by the time everything was said and done.

Um...dogs kill people sometimes. They can be dangerous if they have been trained to be or simply not trained! I thought the boys looked mildly wimpy at worst.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: