Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, you....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Daniel, you.... Reply with quote

Daniel, you and Jonas are the biggest (insert another name for a woman's sexual organ here) I know. That dog isn't that big. I live with not one but two Pitbulls and that dog was no Pitbull. Hell that dog wasn't even a Doberman Pinscher or Rottweiler. Probably the closest thing I could find just by what I saw on the video was that dog being a Belgian Malinois, and from what I read those dogs have a good temperament.

Where are your cojones? Did you leave them in the bunker or does Alex have them? Either way you need to get them and put them to use. Don't worry I'm going to be telling Jonas the exact same thing.

Oh and by the way stop being such a (insert another name for a man's sexual organ here) to Sarah. She pulled a couple pranks on you big deal. Just because you quit drinking doesn't mean you can't loosen up some.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel, you.... Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Oh and by the way stop being such a (insert another name for a man's sexual organ here) to Sarah.

I believe we've found your equal in Sarah, DB. I love you, man, but she may actually be as cool as you.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow, please watch your language.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't cuss Susan. I just put these () and said insert words in here. So if you inserted nasty things there it's your problem.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
I didn't cuss Susan. I just put these () and said insert words in here. So if you inserted nasty things there it's your problem.
Drawing a graphic verbal image of the expletive is in no way the same as "Insert words in here". The point of this exercise, Sorrow, is to hold a conversation that children would be allowed to participate in. I would most certainly not allow a kid the age of Jules read the vitriol you are spouting. If you can't keep it clean, keep it zipped.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but would a kid the age of Jules know these words? And let's face it, in the world of today, most kids have said worse words by middle school. Hell, by sixth grade the f-bomb was a big part of my vocabulary. Why? Because in fourth grade, all the sixth graders that sat in the back of the bus cussed all the time. And they were cool to a fourth grader. Ultimately, Sorrow took pains to censor himself even though he knew the words he intended could, in fact, be used here. So maybe you should back off a little, eh?

Now, OT:

Daniel. Good lord, man. You act like you've never played a prank in your life. What happened to DanielBatman? All I see now is a Daniel who can't let things go and is all whiny about them. Seriously, dude.

Oh, and sending the girls to distract the dog? So lame. So very, very lame. I'm with Sarah. Grow a pair.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:
Drawing a graphic verbal image of the expletive is in no way the same as "Insert words in here". The point of this exercise, Sorrow, is to hold a conversation that children would be allowed to participate in. I would most certainly not allow a kid the age of Jules read the vitriol you are spouting. If you can't keep it clean, keep it zipped.
*wonders what a child Jules age would think of the "Ma belle" thread*
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed, thanks for defending me against mincartaugh. He or she doesn't like me for some reason which I'm completely cool with. So if mincartaugh wants to be (whatever version of animal explicitve of a male donkey or female dog that qualifies) to me let him or her be that way.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:
*wonders what a child Jules age would think of the "Ma belle" thread*

The poor kid's face would probably melt off.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Esteed, thanks for defending me against mincartaugh. He or she doesn't like me for some reason which I'm completely cool with. So if mincartaugh wants to be (whatever version of animal explicitve of a male donkey or female dog that qualifies) to me let him or her be that way.
My brother doesn't like your crude language. He has nothing against you. He doesn't know you.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:
My brother doesn't like your crude language. He has nothing against you. He doesn't know you.

Yeah right, Susan. Your brother has been baggin on me since I mistook Sarah for Taylor.
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the dog was scary!! p.s. I loved it when you said you were going to marry Taylor! Wink your face was adorable!!

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: