Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to Talk About Here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: What to Talk About Here Reply with quote

Since Taylor and Sarah were essentially confirmed canon in the latest LG15 video (and sections were added by the Creators to chat with them), I thought we needed a place to talk about them. To this point, much of the conversation about Taylor was in the "New Girl" section. But Bree seems to be hinting Jules is the new girl.

So let's discuss what role Taylor will play. Is she the new girl? And what about her sister Sarah?

Remember, this is not the section to talk to them but rather about them.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link to their vids anyone?
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Nikki B. was the one who introduced the idea of Jules to Bree. Since we're not sure if Nikki B. can be trusted, and given the strangeness of Jules' last video setting, the authenticity of her "news report" can't be taken without question. I also find it weird how she just follows them around.

I think Taylor is the New Girl and it would make sense that Jules would be placed in her soccer division/league in order to have members of the Order or at least members of HoO to keep an eye on her if she were a candidate for the ceremony position.

Sarah is a strange case. I'm not sure where to place her and she does have a striking resemblance to the mysterious girl in Tachyon's videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: