Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Take this more seriously!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Take this more seriously! Reply with quote

From Sarah's Myspace Blog:
"She [Taylor] came to me for some advice about this girl and her guy friends. They're on the run or something. Whatever."

Sarah, you need to take this more seriously. They're on the run from a rather ruthless organization that has been known to stalk and even kill people who oppose it or even those who help those opposing it. I hope you'll be willing to help them, but you can't expect to hang around them just to flirt with no consequences! By associating with them, you are being drawn into a dangerous conflict, and already there may be no going back. If you continue to act naively, you are making yourself a sitting duck. You need to understand what you're getting yourself into!
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawain is not frivolously telling this to you! The Order has yet to show it's full hand on this but our intel to date is not good. Bree has seen a man killed right in front of her. Ask her about it. Daniel has been brainwashed more than once. Jonas' parents had been taken from him before he'd even reached his teens. Don't play around here. This isn't the caliber of hijinks you've tried in the past. You could get hurt, yes. But the people you're being flippant about could get dead.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Gawain is not frivolously telling this to you! The Order has yet to show it's full hand on this but our intel to date is not good. Bree has seen a man killed right in front of her. Ask her about it. Daniel has been brainwashed more than once. Jonas' parents had been taken from him before he'd even reached his teens. Don't play around here. This isn't the caliber of hijinks you've tried in the past. You could get hurt, yes. But the people you're being flippant about could get dead.

Sarah,

Not just any man, the man she believed to be her Father! A man she knew for 17 years. The man raised her, and when he tried to help her, he was killed.

Bree, Daniel and Jonas are good people, but bring lots of serious baggage. They need help, not hijinks! And, I say this with a great sense of concern, trust NO ONE.

If you need guidance, just ask.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Sarahphobia, I think they need both help and little bit of hijinks. I mean after all they been through they need something out of the ordinary that they can laugh at both then and later down the line. Heck look at how many dire situations they've been in on already. You never know when the next one is going to happen and they might need to have something to laugh at before trying to find a way out of it.

And poking fun of Daniel's face when he found out that Sarah had lipstick and wan't afraid to use it would give them the chance to lighten up and come out with a brighter perspective.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: