Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JONAS, MERDIAN LINES ISN'T GEOGRAPHY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: JONAS, MERDIAN LINES ISN'T GEOGRAPHY Reply with quote

Jonas I know this theory is completly off the wall and possibly not vaild but I think it is possible. I was rewatching some of the older videoes and something about what you said about your grandmother and what she was saying to you. The whole free will and merdian lines.

The free will of man thing is deffinately a page out of the Hymn of One. Anybody that has heard about the stuff you guys are going through already figured that one out, but, the merdian lines always seemed out of place. So I decided to google it and see what I could come up with.

I think the merdian lines your grandmother spoke of weren't the ones none from geography class. There the ones of the body. The merdian lines were some sort of points in the body were the flow of energy known as can enter the body through acupunture. The energy I'm refering to is known as Ch'i and was discovered by the Chinesse over 5000 years ago. From what I can interpret it is beleaved that Ch'i energy is the life force of all life among other things.

I honestly think that maybe just maybe the Hymn of One and the Order hold some belief in Ch'i energy. What I honestly don't know, but, it could very well be something of use. Unfornately I don't think anybody else thought of this sooner and I wish I had. Then maybe you could have asked Alex about this.

Anyway I think this might be some small line of help to you, Bree, Daniel, and whoever else are helping you guys out. Let me know what you think of it.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was brought up soon after that video, but Bree, Daniel, and Jonas didn't pay attention. Sad
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really where?
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't know where, there's a whole lot of posts around this place! Sorry I can't point you right to it.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this was definitely looked into quite a bit. I'll see if I can find the thread.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to find threads in a couple of different areas for you, Jonas.

Ley lines, meridians, astronomy

Meridian?

An interesting web page

I hope this helps!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: