Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Response #9
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
marlasinger wrote:
i actually like boobs.

Well then, that's two of us. Very Happy

three Very Happy

Finally something on this forum we all can agree on!
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just curious about the pigeon. Where did you get it? Was it a specially trained pigeon? (I don't know if pigeons are homing pigions automatically, or if they are trained.) Or did you just grab any pigeon on the sidewalk and strap a note to it? And it seemed to be used to being handled, so maybe it was a trained pigeon? I only ask because I love birds! I'm not trying to tear a hole into your story or say it was a dumb idea. How did you get the pigeon to cooperate? And did you use the same pigeon twice? I know you wanted video questions, but I don't know how to make videos. And since you've spent some time in this thread with immortal1, I was hoping you might answer me while you're at it. If you're too busy, it's okay. Very Happy
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
I'm just curious about the pigeon. Where did you get it? Was it a specially trained pigeon? (I don't know if pigeons are homing pigions automatically, or if they are trained.) Or did you just grab any pigeon on the sidewalk and strap a note to it? And it seemed to be used to being handled, so maybe it was a trained pigeon? I only ask because I love birds! I'm not trying to tear a hole into your story or say it was a dumb idea. How did you get the pigeon to cooperate? And did you use the same pigeon twice?

I'm actually pretty curious about this too. I was a few days late in getting into this ARG - I had heard that the plot involved carrier pigeons, but I was pretty shocked and impressed when I actually saw them being used in the videos. How did you get the bird(s) to be so compliant?
Jeromy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
I'm just curious about the pigeon. Where did you get it? Was it a specially trained pigeon? (I don't know if pigeons are homing pigions automatically, or if they are trained.) Or did you just grab any pigeon on the sidewalk and strap a note to it? And it seemed to be used to being handled, so maybe it was a trained pigeon? I only ask because I love birds! I'm not trying to tear a hole into your story or say it was a dumb idea. How did you get the pigeon to cooperate? And did you use the same pigeon twice? I know you wanted video questions, but I don't know how to make videos. And since you've spent some time in this thread with immortal1, I was hoping you might answer me while you're at it. If you're too busy, it's okay. Very Happy

No it's fine. I don't see the use of pigeons as a plot hole, so I'm not threatened by the question. I have been busy and showing preference to the videos, but I wish somebody would have posted a question about the pigeons. so....

I have a friend who races pigeons, and he told me we could use some if necessary. Like homing pigeons, they will fly 300-500 miles home. So not only were they tame, clean, and easy to handle, but they worked perfectly within the context of the story.

Just to be safe, we did anchor them down. The anchor on camera was with the bricks in front of Maddison's apartment.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the bricks did mean something! Just not what we thought. Laughing
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeromy wrote:
kittenishtrance wrote:

No it's fine. I don't see the use of pigeons as a plot hole, so I'm not threatened by the question. I have been busy and showing preference to the videos, but I wish somebody would have posted a question about the pigeons. so....

I have a friend who races pigeons, and he told me we could use some if necessary. Like homing pigeons, they will fly 300-500 miles home. So not only were they tame, clean, and easy to handle, but they worked perfectly within the context of the story.

Just to be safe, we did anchor them down. The anchor on camera was with the bricks in front of Maddison's apartment.

Thanks for the answer! I was pretty sure the pigeon was used to being handled. Very Happy
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Immortal, not that I don't find this argument amusing, but you would be much more convincing if you'd have taken Jeromy's advice in the first place: THERE IS NO D IN PIGEON.

ay carumba.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: