Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JayNineteen - A theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: JayNineteen - A theory Reply with quote

What if someone got the message to Traveler before z did. It sounded like Traveler was going to send more then the normal to vials to z and then we were supposed to decide what to do with them.

What if someone else saw the answer and got it to Traveler before z. So JayNineteen is no more then a fan that happened to get his message there first.

I just kinda thought of this after re reading the correspondence and looking at the last puzzle. He is spewing a lot of things that were already said to us by Walter and Traveler. He does seem to have Walter's attitude down, but I think almost anyone could do that just based off of Walter's correspondence with us.

I dunno maybe this is a crazy idea. But it's still too fishy for me to trust completely.
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before TJ disappeared, he confirmed to me that I got the answer to him before anyone else. My message to him saying that he should send the vials to Z vanished into the bitbucket, as far as I know.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignatzmouse wrote:
Before TJ disappeared, he confirmed to me that I got the answer to him before anyone else. My message to him saying that he should send the vials to Z vanished into the bitbucket, as far as I know.

hmmm.

I guess the second is, maybe someone else did too, they found out that z is an op for the order, and sent it to the other person. Now the other person is trying to pick the game up, since there hasn't been any action.

I dunno, I'm just trying to think of things. There are a lot of things that seem strange right now to me.
Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a new mystery... where IS JayNineteen?
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musique wrote:
Here's a new mystery... where IS JayNineteen?

I think that his protracted, unexplained disappearance is as good of an argument as any for his J-canonicity.
Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

I think that his protracted, unexplained disappearance is as good of an argument as any for his J-canonicity.

In other words, you don't know either. Razz
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musique wrote:
TOSG wrote:

In other words, you don't know either. Razz

Did I claim to? I think that it's well established that I'm as clueless as anyone (besides the PM and his confidents) about where this ARG has headed.
Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

Did I claim to? I think that it's well established that I'm as clueless as anyone (besides the PM and his confidents) about where this ARG has headed.

LOL Be ye clueless no more... Jay updated his YouTube account/page with a new message!
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip! I started a new thread about this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: