Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kidnapping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: kidnapping Reply with quote

Daniel. Listen, I know Bree is somehow talking you into this - but think about this shit for a moment. How do you get someone to trust you?! How do you get them to listen!?

Youre doing what that jerk who kidnapped you guys did. You're TAKING julia and forcing her to believe something that she doesn't believe. TOP TEN WAYS TO EARN TRUST: DON'T KIDNAP.

wtf man. It's done now and so you're in it. But if you want to get close to a 13 year old, start somewhere sweet. Now you'll have to work extra hard to get her to even listen to you.

wtf is bree even thinkking!?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell are you guys doing? Kidnapping a little girl? That's so fucking stupid.

Daniel, I can't believe you would ever agree to do something like this. I'm so disappointed.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To quote you, 'I don't think you can understand it unless you've lived it...'

This is exactly the sort of thing Alex would say.

You guys are no better than the order now. Anything the order does to you now will appear completely justifiable.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to give you a hard time about this, Daniel, as I understand your reasons (and I'm sure it wasn't easy for you). I also disagree that this makes you like Alex, or that the Order will appear justified in doing you harm. As far as we know, she did what she did for her own benefit. You're just trying to help somebody else.

I got what you were saying. You think you're doing something in Jules' best interest because you've "lived it" - you know what the Order is capable of, and you have fairly good reasons to believe that this whole thing could have cost Jules her life.

That said, you really are going to have some trouble convincing her to trust you now. I think Marla's wrong in saying that you're doing what that kidnapper did to you (I don't think you plan to give her mind-altering substances), but do make sure that you're sensitive to her fear, and make sure she doesn't feel like a prisoner. Good luck.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ridiculous. You're supposed to be the Batman of the group. WTF? This is why you guys need a little robot with you, so that when Bree starts going on about a stupid idea like this, the robot can pipe up, "Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!"
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

That said, you really are going to have some trouble convincing her to trust you now. I think Marla's wrong in saying that you're doing what that kidnapper did to you (I don't think you plan to give her mind-altering substances), but do make sure that you're sensitive to her fear, and make sure she doesn't feel like a prisoner. Good luck.

You're right. They're not drugging her. But the concept of kidnapping to force free will is what I'm talking about.

You really will have to work hard now.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Daniel... Confused Bad move buddy. I just hope you guys can make something positive out of this. I think you should keep Bree way away from Jules, and maybe let Jonas try to talk to her, at least she'd know that he wasn't happy about the idea of kidnapping her.
Beast, I love you like a second cousin, but please THINK before you act!

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, you'd better hope the three of you can turn this situation around, because if you can't you're going to have to do something even worse than what you've already done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: