Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING Reply with quote

Hi Jonas!

You are the only one left with any sense, so I thought I might appeal to your better judgement.

The Texas Penal Code you haven't read wrote:

AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING

A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person with the intent to terrorize him (or her.)

At the punishment stage of a trial, the defendant may
raise the issue as to whether he voluntarily released the victim in
a safe place. If the defendant proves the issue in the affirmative
by a preponderance of the evidence, the offense is a felony of the
second degree.

Also, when three or more persons collaborate in Texas to commit AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING, it is also called ORGANIZED CRIME.

Release Jules immediately in a safe location.
TetraLam17
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Agree Reply with quote

That was probably the worst idea that all three of you could have ever thought of! You just turned into the bad guys (in her eyes) the order is going to be looking pretty darn good right now. Brick wall
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can do is hope Jonas will take me up on my offer. Because it's going to take all of us to get them out of this mess.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Hi Jonas!

You are the only one left with any sense, so I thought I might appeal to your better judgement.

The Texas Penal Code you haven't read wrote:

AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING

A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person with the intent to terrorize him (or her.)

At the punishment stage of a trial, the defendant may
raise the issue as to whether he voluntarily released the victim in
a safe place. If the defendant proves the issue in the affirmative
by a preponderance of the evidence, the offense is a felony of the
second degree.

Also, when three or more persons collaborate in Texas to commit AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING, it is also called ORGANIZED CRIME.

Whoa Apo! Good research!

Jonas, you better listen up. This is serious business. Not only are you involved, it is your vehicle that was used as the getaway car, and I suspect you were the driver. And I hope you aren't considering crossing a state line, because if you do you will be in even deeper doo doo.

This is just about the stupidest caper you all could have devised.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

Well, that would make it all for nothing. Plus, it would put her back in the hands of the people who were maybe going to kill her.

It's not like letting her go would undo the legal issues. The crime's been committed. Best now to make the best of this.

In any case, this isn't about just you, Jonas, right? I know you don't want to throw away your life (of all the places to have to commit this crime, it was Texas; wow, that's bad luck), but the moment you decided to help this girl, it was about her, wasn't it? You can't just chicken out now. If she's really in danger, she needs you. You need to see this thing through.

You've already frightened the shit out of her. It'd be worse to turn her back over to those guys after doing that. It was an evil, yes, but one with good intentions, and perhaps a necessary one to save her life. Don't let it be for nothing.
heather
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas,
IF you go to jail, and with aggrevated kidnapping and organized crime being the charges, ummm... it's not looking good. Even attempted kidnapping gets prison time in Texas. (Plus posting the video on the site, which can and would be used as evidence wasn't the brightest of ideas. Smack Bree for that idea. It shows the participation of all 3 of you) Please be sure to add me to your visiting list, I'll come see you every weekend. I'll also write you everyday, so that you constantly have mail.

Unfortantely Texas doesn't have conjugal visits, but we could still have fun visits. If you want contact visits, which is where you sit in an open room or outside, rather than sitting in a little box and talking on the phone for the minimum of 2 hours (max of 4 hours depending on the distance the person has to travel to the prison), you would have to add me as family. But I'm willing to make the trips to see you and make sure you're ok. I'll even find a way to make sure you have money on your books, so you aren't stuck with just with what the prison supplies.

But I do hope for your sake, and the sake and D&B, that they come to their senses and realize that what they are doing IS kidnapping. Rolling Eyes

You have to make them realize it is kidnapping Jonas. Whatever way you can. You are the voice of reason now. Whatever you do Jonas, DO NOT take Jules across the state line, then the FBI gets involved, and it becomes a federal offense, and gets really really messy. Walk away if you have to, but do not take her across the state line.

Crossing my fingers for you!

Heather

PS. We don't hang people in Texas anymore, so you're safe there Anxious
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Wow. This may be the stupidest idea I have ever seen. Jonas, man, it's time for you to get the f**k out of dodge. Bree and Daniel just crossed a major line and you need to not be involved with them anymore.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, you've seemed clueless recently. In this last blog, you actually made some sense.

Can't you see what is happening? Think back to what it was like when YOU were the one tied up. Was Bree right about you?

No. She's wrong again, and if you continue to follow her and Lurker's advice it'll mean doing hard time. If you just want to spend the next twenty years in a correctional facility, listen to Bree and Lurker.

When Bree and Daniel aren't looking, go get Julia and set her free in a safe place, man. The nearest police station would be good, or maybe the local hospital. She may need medical attention after the rough treatment she got from Daniel.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Jonas, you've seemed clueless recently. In this last blog, you actually made some sense.

Can't you see what is happening? Think back to what it was like when YOU were the one tied up. Was Bree right about you?

No. She's wrong again, and if you continue to follow her and Lurker's advice it'll mean doing hard time. If you just want to spend the next twenty years in a correctional facility, listen to Bree and Lurker.

When Bree and Daniel aren't looking, go get Julia and set her free in a safe place, man. The nearest police station would be good, or maybe the local hospital. She may need medical attention after the rough treatment she got from Daniel.

Right on Apo! It's refreshing to see someone on the board who hasn't lost touch with reality, and his powers of logic and critical thinking.

Let's get over this phase - pretend it was all just a bad dream, and move on. You, Jonas, are the man who has the power to make this happen.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

The difference here, though - and I hope you keep this in mind, Jonas - is that she's not accusing Jules of being a villain, and she's not planning to leave her to starve to death. She's trying to save her. At the very least the girl's definitely in the Hymn of One, and there's enough circumstantial evidence to indicate that she's the next altar piece.

Given that there's been enough hints that people die in these ceremonies, I think Bree would have been in the wrong not to kidnap her.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

When Bree and Daniel aren't looking, go get Julia and set her free in a safe place, man.

Jonas, don't listen to this. You've already committed the crime in the legal sense, dude. Why let her go and make it all be for nothing? Especially when you believe these people will kill her? Can you live with handing a child to her murderers easier than you can with kidnapping one to save them?

Remember who Apo is asking you to give her back to: The people who murdered (or brainwashed) your parents; kidnapped you, Bree and Daniel; drugged you, murdered - or "disappeared" - a whole bunch of other people; came between you and Alex, etc.; etc.

Really, how is there even the feeling that a choice needs to be made here? Jonas, kidnapping her was hard, I know, but it was the right thing. Hell, even if she turns out to be the wrong kid (which you don't currently have reason to believe; she even claims the same Zodiac sign as Bree, which suggests that she's the replacement even more!), at least your conscience will be clear because you tried instead of handing her over on a silver platter to be butchered.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

The difference here, though - and I hope you keep this in mind, Jonas - is that she's not accusing Jules of being a villain, and she's not planning to leave her to starve to death. She's trying to save her. At the very least the girl's definitely in the Hymn of One, and there's enough circumstantial evidence to indicate that she's the next altar piece.

Given that there's been enough hints that people die in these ceremonies, I think Bree would have been in the wrong not to kidnap her.

Jonas, Lurker and I are both trying to help. He's providing you with reasons to continue supporting Bree's madness, based on circumstantial evidence and hints. He's trying to help someone, but not you.

I'm giving you the facts, man.

Lurker wrote:
Remember who Apo is asking you to give her back to: The people who murdered (or brainwashed) your parents; kidnapped you, Bree and Daniel; drugged you, murdered - or "disappeared" - a whole bunch of other people; came between you and Alex, etc.; etc.

Your parents, as far as you still know, were lost at sea. Where's the proof that The Order had anything to do with it? There is none. What reason do you have to believe any information that you found out from Alex and her files?

Lurker wrote:
Hell, even if she turns out to be the wrong kid (which you don't currently have reason to believe; she even claims the same Zodiac sign as Bree, which suggests that she's the replacement even more!), at least your conscience will be clear because you tried instead of handing her over on a silver platter to be butchered.

Again, the details of The Ceremony are just guesswork on Lurker's part. Where are his facts?

Nikki Bower was able to film Lucy from her own balcony, man. Can her suggestions be trusted?

This whole thing is a set up, Jonas. You are being set up by Nikki Bower, Lucy, and now Lurker seems to be in league with them.

If Julia turns out to be the wrong girl, your conscience will be far from clear. You must release her immediately. Only then will you have done the right thing.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Jonas, Lurker and I are both trying to help. He's providing you with reasons to continue supporting Bree's madness, based on circumstantial evidence and hints. He's trying to help someone, but not you.

Jonas decided to not help himself. If he's committed to helping Jules, this is about her. Otherwise, he shouldn't have gotten involved or agreed to anything. He was putting himself at risk the moment he did anything against the Order after they walked away from him in Mexico.

It was up to the three of them to decide if they wanted to believe it was all over with and go back to their previous lives (Bree obviously couldn't, but Jonas could have given her a place to stay), or believe it might not be and continue hiding in a bunker forever. Either way, they'd have been taking care of themselves.

They decided to make this about someone else and put themselves back on the Order's shitlist. If Jonas is now going to complain that he's in trouble, I feel for him, I really do, but I have to ask "Why didn't you think about this before you drove halfway across the United States?"

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Your parents, as far as you still know, were lost at sea. Where's the proof that The Order had anything to do with it? There is none. What reason do you have to believe any information that you found out from Alex and her files?

Either Apo's forgotten everything we've learned since you got tied up, Jonas, or he's trying to help the Order.

You found the document that clearly places your father as a member of the resistance against the Order (which Tachyon said was crushed through the disappearances and such that were mentioned in those newspaper clippings; Apo, you going to tell us that Alex faked a whole bunch of newspaper clippings who knows how long ago, stored them in a locked room, and planned for Jonas to come get them?). You know your father (from your own memories) disliked the Hymn of One. You have Alex telling you that the Order did something to him and your mother (and she has no reason to lie about that just because she's been with the Order; heck, she'd have less reason to lie about it then).

You've got a lot to go on, Jonas.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Again, the details of The Ceremony are just guesswork on Lurker's part. Where are his facts?

You don't stand around and wait for facts when you have enough reason to fear for someone's life. That is, if you care about anyone other than yourself.

Jonas, I urge you to disregard Apo's warnings if you are really concerned with helping Jules. If your concern is only for you, then it maybe would be best you just pack up and go.

Somehow, though, I think you're made of more noble stuff than that.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
If Julia turns out to be the wrong girl, your conscience will be far from clear.

No, it won't. It will be clear because you're trying to do the right thing and protect a child.

Only if you hand her over and she's slaughtered will you have reason to feel guilty.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
You must release her immediately. Only then will you have done the right thing.

You've already done the right thing, Jonas. The next right thing to do is to make sure the girl feels like she's not a prisoner and shouldn't be afraid of you guys. Convincing her that you want to help her. Keeping her safe.

That's what this is supposed to be about, isn't it? This isn't about what makes you "pure" in the eyes of the state of Texas. This is about compassion.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
You don't stand around and wait for facts when you have enough reason to fear for someone's life. That is, if you care about anyone other than yourself.

That obviously doesn't make any sense, Jonas. Lurker usually has sensible proof to support his assertions. He doesn't have any here.

He's the one working for The Order. It's all too clear. Nikki's in on it too. She didn't look well when she posted that video pointing to Julia. Was she drugged?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker wrote:

That obviously doesn't make any sense, Jonas. Lurker usually has sensible proof to support his assertions. He doesn't have any here.

Jonas, am I to argue that it's not the right thing to wait around when you fear harm to a child is imminent? Must I argue that looking for that one extra shred of evidence is necessary when you see a situation very similar to one that may have cost others their lives?

Well, I will not. I have more worthwhile arguments to wage. I bid you luck, Jonas, and pray compassion guides you.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Jonas, am I to argue that it's not the right thing to wait around when you fear harm to a child is imminent? Must I argue that looking for that one extra shred of evidence is necessary when you see a situation very similar to one that may have cost others their lives?

Well, I will not. I have more worthwhile arguments to wage. I bid you luck, Jonas, and pray compassion guides you.

I agree with Lurker here, Jonas; there is no longer any reason to wait. Julia is in danger right now; you of all people know how crazy Bree gets once she has decided to tie someone up; you can't wait around to see what she might do.

Obviously, Daniel will follow her lead. As Luminous and I have suggested, only you have the sense to put a stop to this madness. The only compassionate thing to do is set that poor girl free before this whole thing gets any worse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: