Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0188 - "Naive Girl" [05/08/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... umm this video screams stupidity

" I thought once we told her this..." AFTER KIDNAPPING

AM I THE ONLY ONE who thinks the Creators have their own story mapped out and we as the audience dont matter anymore... I keep getting this feeling...

in the past 2 months, as a whole we have changed all of shi*... if we changed anything it was the outroar from bunker vids, which just pushed ahead the crap from julie most didnt want...

personally this is better, but where are answers, im sick of questions...
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, why are things heating up now Sad I leave to go study abroad tomorrow rawr! hopefully i can find an internet cafe.... and if the team goes to Rome, I will be on the case Razz
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marilee wrote:
man, why are things heating up now Sad I leave to go study abroad tomorrow rawr! hopefully i can find an internet cafe.... and if the team goes to Rome, I will be on the case Razz

Dont know where you will be abroad, but i assume rome has some hotspots, it might be choice of you to get a wifi card if you have a laptop, or possibly a desktop all depending on the circumstances...

just noticed you are in VA.... im here in the 7 cities of VA, wishing to move too.... congrats for moving out this commonwealth
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Oops, we messed up...
No Kidding!!!

Ugh! Let the girl go. Get in that SUV and hightail it outta there. Maybe the Order will learn to use YouTube and we'll finally get to see the ceremony. Very Happy

haha Laughing
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it wrong that the only thing I could think throughout this video was “God, I wish they would gag Julia so we wouldn’t have to hear her whiny, nasally voice?”

Either that or they leave the kid to her defenses and we can all cheer as she does the ceremony (And meets her end, as we ultimately suspect happens during this infamous ceremony)

It’s nice to see that the constant protestations against making Julia a main character have gone completely unnoticed. Really, doesn’t everyone feel the way we as an audience are ‘contributing’? I thought our feedback and input were part of the merits of this form of medium? Glad to know that the general forum response (i.e. 95 % of us screaming “We all hate Julia!”) has been ignored. Feels great.
Lurker

Hippie wrote:
AM I THE ONLY ONE who thinks the Creators have their own story mapped out and we as the audience dont matter anymore... I keep getting this feeling...

They've told us that the core of the story is ultimately decided by them and that they try to plan things well in advance. We typically render only peripheral results (which is how it should be).
erolyn
Casual Observer

Yeah, so, BDJ have pretty much handled this whole thing in the worst possible way from the get-go.

1) Ran up to her in a scary scary manner rather than calmly trying to gain her trust first
2) Breaking into her house
3) and just when I thought it couldn't get worse...KIDNAPPING.

No wonder the girl won't cooperate, you SCARED THE TAR OUT OF HER, smarties!!

Tachyon would've done better.
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:
It’s nice to see that the constant protestations against making Julia a main character have gone completely unnoticed. Really, doesn’t everyone feel the way we as an audience are ‘contributing’? I thought our feedback and input were part of the merits of this form of medium? Glad to know that the general forum response (i.e. 95 % of us screaming “We all hate Julia!”) has been ignored. Feels great.

We can only hope that she's being kept as a main character because she'll be doing the ceremony, and that therefore her time as a main character is brief. Wink
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
Seriously...this series is quickly becoming a parody of itself.

It has been a parody of itself from the beginning! Smile
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
They've told us that the core of the story is ultimately decided by them and that they try to plan things well in advance. We typically render only peripheral results (which is how it should be).

Im sure I missed that comment, but, Im just sad that the audience lead the story to conspiracy direction, only to cut off their input with major events...

AGAIN I AGREE, this has happened,
I see the Creators' SACRIFICE as Jules... if she does the Ceremony they will redeem themselves, but as of now, less than 40% even care to see julie... this is a seam in which people are starting to dislike the story upon, none the less the rivers of unanswered questions...
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol jules is a bitch. shes great when shes angry
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seriously hoping for some Order types to bust in, take Jules, and force her to do the ceremony. I'm still curious about what this ceremony entails, and if it's horrible and ends in death... well... I'll be good and stop there. Laughing

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha! It doesn't seem like anyone has something positive to say about the video! Well, it was entertaining. I will give it that.

Jules' acting is still horrible. It hasn't improved.....I agree. Risking going to jail for this little brat was dumb. Just let the Order have her! That is, if she is even connected to the Order. I didn't think they had any real evidence to kidnap her. There was no need for that urgency. Plus, I don't believe their choice of action was appropriate, under any circumstances. Sorry Lurker. It is 100% wrong to me. HOWEVER, I finally feel like their instincts might be somewhat on track. Jules did not protest like someone completely bewildered. She seemed very guarded and it was more mysterious than defensive. I hope I am making sense! This was the first time I thought she could be the new girl!

By the way, I want to add to who ever scoffed at the unrealism in this video. True, this series would crumble if we considered anything with pure logic. But Jules not screaming her head off in that motel room is just as stupid as the trio kidnapping her in the first place!

Creators: Everyone seems to like Sarah. She is tough. The trio is not getting through to Jules. By the way, no one really likes her. The next video might be more pleasing to your audience if Sarah was included. Her tough approach with Jules may do the trick! And it would distract everyone from their strong dislike for Jules! Consider this, please!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest. I think jules may have nothing to do with the order and she may just be an innocent bystander and dbj have effed up majorly
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the new video. Would have seen it earlier but I was too busy at the Hinder + Papa Roach concert...And I GOT HUGGED BY Jacoby Shaddix; The lead singer of Papa Roach!! And he KISSED my CHEEK! Oh my god. I could have DIED. And I was the only person he hugged or kissed, I watched! I'm sooo happy!

Anyway..Jules needs an attitude check. =D Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: