Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I agree with Lurker here, Jonas; there is no longer any reason to wait. Julia is in danger right now; you of all people know how crazy Bree gets once she has decided to tie someone up; you can't wait around to see what she might do.

Jonas, you know Bree's not trying to kill the kid and didn't tie her up for the reason she tied you up.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Jonas, you know Bree's not trying to kill the kid and didn't tie her up for the reason she tied you up.

Why does that make any difference, Jonas? Can you say that you know for sure what Bree will do? You took her in when she needed your help; how did you get repaid for your kindness?

Bree is bent on preventing The Ceremony. If she believes Julia will participate, what lengths will she go to in order to be sure that it doesn't happen?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Why does that make any difference, Jonas? Can you say that you know for sure what Bree will do? You took her in when she needed your help; how did you get repaid for your kindness?

Jonas, you even said yourself later that you understood why she did it. Besides, after that whole gun incident, you should really understand.

Now, I disagreed with Bree's behavior at that time, but this is different. She's trying to save a kid she doesn't even know, not herself. If she was trying to save herself (if any of you were), you wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Bree is bent on preventing The Ceremony. If she believes Julia will participate, what lengths will she go to in order to be sure that it doesn't happen?

She's bent on saving the kid. Difference, Jonas.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Lurker doesn't know that. You don't know that.

We do know Bree is working to stop The Order from performing The Ceremony. She's been willing to do some pretty radical things in the past.

Man, you know I'm right. I know you are reading this. Do the right thing.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Lurker doesn't know that. You don't know that.

Anyone who's been listening to Bree for the last 14 videos knows that. So, Jonas, a guy who's been hanging around her all this time, knows it too.

Right, Jonas?
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sense a huge fight going on here lol. Anyways, Jonas I agree with Lurker. Think of it as when you were helping Bree, offering her a place to stay along with Daniel? Ok so you didn't tie her up then. Right now, I wouldn't keep her tied up. The only way shes going to listen is if she doesn't FEEL like a prisioner. I would sit down and talk to her, tell her your experience. I think she feels like your really not wanting her to get hurt or suffer through this. Maybe she'd listen to you over Bree/Daniel. Tell her about your family, your aunt. Also, the most important thing... you guys must explain to her WHY you all think shes in danger.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a fight, ladysolitary85: a fight that will determine Jonas' future for the next several years is worth fighting.

Lurker, Nikki, and Lucy are all fighting to send Jonas away until he is a middle-aged man. I don't think that's fair. I want to see Jonas free to find out what actually happened to his parents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: