Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't imagine why...Part Deux!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Can't imagine why...Part Deux! Reply with quote

Bree...

You kidnapped her.

You literally broke into her home, bound her, and dragged her back to your run-down hotel room.

How the hell can you honestly expect her to listen!?

Bree, I want you to think back to before any of this...Happened. If Dan had broken into your house and took you by force, would you have really listened?

Its not fair to expect that of her.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your last release you call her "Naive Girl"... Look in a mirror lately? Something in you changed right before you tied up Jonas. You decided it was time to grow up. You put away P Monkey & Owen... then you decided to tie up one of your best friends. Notice a schizm here? Not playing with stuffed animals doesn't make you mature. To be perfectly honest, you were more mature and less naive when you did play with stuffed animals.

To be honest, so far Jules is the smartest person in the room. She's the only one acting normal. Jonas may come in a close second... but he still failed to stop this when he could have.

Besides all of this, if she IS the new cermony girl don't you think they have all kinds of people watching her, just like they did YOU (remember the secret vids of Daniel??).

What does Taylor & Sarah think of all this??

~tb
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
Not playing with stuffed animals doesn't make you mature. To be perfectly honest, you were more mature and less naive when you did play with stuffed animals.

Whoa, now that's a big claim. That Bree could have never made a decision like this. No offense to you, Bree, but back then, you really looked to someone else to decide most things (particularly taking care of you).

Bree, though this current situation isn't going as well as it, perhaps, could have, I do respect that you were willing to do this. I mean, it was a morally sticky situation, but you chose the high road. Even if it does have discarded bubblegum poured across it, that's better than driving into a big sea of tar, like another road may have been. You made a better decision than leaving her with those people.

At least that's what I think. Assuming you thought she was about to die. You were, weren't you?

Last edited by Lurker on Wed May 09, 2007 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If Dan had broken into your house and took you by force, would you have really listened?

Maybe, maybe not...

but she at least knew Daniel--Jules doesn't know her at all. It's a lot different to have your best friend tie you up and try to save you, than to have a couple stranger kidnap you and tie you up and yell at you.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm...daniel tying me up and saving me....

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't even listen to Daniel at first when he had quams about your religion. You stopped being friends with him!!!!! How can you expect Jules to act any differently ESPECIALLY when you take her against her will!!! Taking her was you being just like the order. Scaring people and trying to force them into following your own ideals.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
mmm...daniel tying me up and saving me....

how would you prefer to be saved? lmao!
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan fangirls XDD

Okay, but I have to ask Bree (though she's probably ignoring this...) if she KNEW with no question that Jules was in danger...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: