Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UNTIE JULES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Bree untie jules?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
no
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Yes, and there have been a massive amount of other videos that the Order has ignored when really they should have jumped on them. This is probably just another in a long line.

That doesn't make any sense. You're not even really giving a reason why Jules has to be free in order for the cops to be involved in this. The girl had already been missing for over a day with the video of her kidnapping online (under the account of people the Order watches).

Esteed wrote:
No, no it wasn't. This was about Bree trying to play hero without getting all the facts first. Is Jules the new girl? Probably. But a move this drastic cannot, cannot be made on a mere "probably". This risks everything that Bree, Daniel, and Jonas have faught for. This risks the very thing that Bree's father died for. That's too much of a risk.

You're trying to reduce the situation to something that it's not. You're talking like Bree was pretending she was on a playground "playing hero." That wasn't the case. In any case, the risk (all they really had to risk at this point: Their lives) was made the moment they headed for Texas. They had to know the Order wouldn't be happy about that.

Esteed wrote:
They know this how? They know that the Order took Alex and drove away. That is all they know. Is it possible that Bree is expendable? Yes. Is it likely? Probably. But none of us know that. This whole thing could be an elaborate ruse designed by the Order to get Bree's guard down. A trap. It wasn't smart of them to just assume that Bree is now not important to the Order. There isn't enough evidence to prove that.

Esteed, when you have someone completely and utterly at your mercy with the added benefit of their guard down, you don't have to set up an elaborate plan hundreds of miles away in order to get their guard down again. You've already got them. Clearly that's not what was going on here. They had them in Mexico if they wanted them. They must not have wanted them.

Esteed wrote:
I'm not saying killing Jules is a good thing. It isn't. But because of what B&D did, they're fucked no matter what, unless by some miracle the girl they kidnapped decides to trust them. The question is are they going to be bent over by their cellmates, or are they going to make a sacrifice that enables them to continue to fight the Order?

How does "They're fucked no matter what" mesh with "... a sacrifice that enables them to continue to fight the Order"? It doesn't. If they're fucked no matter what, it's because they uploaded the video to the Internet. The Order knows their names. They've indicted themselves to the police already.

Where does randomly killing Jules fit into that? Out of spite, even though it's not her fault at all?

Esteed wrote:
I'd like to amend my statement. There is one other option. We know of a certain drug that can have an affect on memories, right? They'd safely be able to let Jules go if she forgot all about this little disaster...

Esteed, video uploaded to public view of the Internet. Jules' memories are irrelevant. Not that BD&J would know how to make her forget this sort of stuff if they had drugs like that anyway.

Haether wrote:
who said anything about killing her? jesus...

Esteed has more than once in this thread.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never let it be said that I can't admit when I'm debated into a corner. I would like to point out that I was never promoting a move out of spite. What I was suggesting, in my eyes at the time, was a crappy truth that would serve the greater good. I still say they shouldn't have kidnapped Jules, but perhaps I was a bit hasty with my "solution".
D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that untieing jules did them in. maby the fact that she LET HER OUT OF HER SIGHT. she should of had jonas or daniel get the water.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I think untying her is what did it. If Bree hadn't left the room, I can see Jules getting desperate and launching a physical assault to try and get out. And IMO, without Jonas or Daniel there to back her up, I think Bree would be too worried about hurting Jules to really fight her effectively. Which means Jules likely would've been able to best her and escape.

(Note: If it was a straight up fight, with nobody worried about holding back, Bree wins hands down. But Bree wants to save Jules, I doubt she'd be able to physically harm her, even in self-defense.)
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Haether wrote:

I mean someone who matters...
Meaning someone in the series (BDJ) suggested it.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
Quote:
Haether wrote:

I mean someone who matters...

Wow, that came out a lot harsher than I think it was meant to. XD Poor Esteed.

Haether wrote:
Meaning someone in the series (BDJ) suggested it.

I see what you mean now.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I figured that wasn't what she meant. Something tells me that if any of the posters here wanted to insult me, there'd be no question I was being insulted. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: