Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Jonas...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollishillis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Hey Jonas... Reply with quote

I can understand the feeling of just wanting to go home...ecspecially after all you've been through.

But try and look at it this way: your parents, the order, bree, daniel, the ceremony, jules...it's all related.

You're a part of that and going home to find your parents wiill only lead you right back to the order...which comes back to the ceremony...and bree and daniel and julia.

Think about it. Don't leave. Don't give up.

You need the strength of your friends to do this anyway. The reason all this bad stuff is happening and has happened is because of the order. They're all connected. Stay strong...be patient. And you'll find them...or maybe they'll find you.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Joans... Reply with quote

hollishillis wrote:
I can understand the feeling of just wanting to go home...ecspecially after all you've been through.

But try and look at it this way: your parents, the order, bree, daniel, the ceremony, jules...it's all related.

You're a part of that and going home to find your parents wiill only lead you right back to the order...which comes back to the ceremony...and bree and daniel and julia.

You need the strength of your friends to do this anyway. The reason all this bad stuff is happening and has happened is because of the order. They're all connected. Stay strong...be patient. And you'll find them...or maybe they'll find you.

Yeah, but, Holli, Jonas has a point you can't help someone that doesn't want it, and you can certainly not force yourself upon them. Honestly they should pull back and try to find Jonas's parents. That might lead them into a new direction in stoping the order.
hollishillis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Joans... Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
hollishillis wrote:

Yeah, but, Holli, Jonas has a point you can't help someone that doesn't want it, and you can certainly not force yourself upon them. Honestly they should pull back and try to find Jonas's parents. That might lead them into a new direction in stoping the order.

I definatly don't think that kidnapping julia was good. or that bree is quite sane at the moment. I definatly do think that they need to stick together. if jonas wants to go find his parents then he should convince bree and daniel to come with him. convince them that finding his parents and helping julia and stopping the order are all related. whatever the next step is...the three of them need to take it together.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not convinced, Holli. The three of them continuing to harass Julie and breaking laws and doing evil is not what Jonas signed up for. If he can't pull Bree and Daniel away from this poisonous obsession of Bree's, I think he should leave. It's tearing him up to postpone the search for his parents.

And it's tearing me up too. When Alex said his parents were alive, the first thing I thought was that the team needed to rescue them pronto. What horrible situation must they be in that they couldn't contact their son for years? How twisted is the Order that they could convince them they have no son, as Alex said?

My feeling is that the situation with Jonas' parents sounds much more dire than the mysterious ceremony and molesting a kid.

edited for spelling
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
My feeling is that the situation with Jonas' parents sounds much more dire than the mysterious ceremony and molesting a kid.

If they've survived this long, then they really can wait until the innocent one who didn't ask to be involved in this stuff (unlike them) gets rescued. Not to be callous or anything, but she needs them more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: