Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aiding & Abiding - Private Transmission/Trusting US

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Aiding & Abiding - Private Transmission/Trusting US Reply with quote

Jonas, thank you for trusting us enough to confide in us. I can understand how a lot of us are confused - we're not used to the private transmission thing yet at all! I had to watch your video a bunch of times to figure out how I'd managed to get in to something private...usually when I stumble onto something like that, I'm in deep trouble, cuz I've really really goofed...!! I wanted to make sure I was supposed to be there or delete it really quick!!

Nice skateboarding, BTW - I was around when the darned things first came out - they were made out of granite then, I think <silly grin>...and did a lot more landing on my head than anything else... But, well, darn, as I often do, I'm doing more digressing and rambling than anything else...

What clued me in that I was where I was supposed to be and seeing what I was supposed to see was your opening remarks...silly that I had to watch so many times, considering, but...well...must've been all those times landing on my head, huh?

Anyway, when I finally realized that when you said, "Okay, so I've got to be honest with everyone right now..." your "everyone" meant US, I kinda got to feeling all warm and fuzzy inside... Thanks...

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Jonas, the private transmissions thing is rather new to us. I think I speak for everyone when I say "It's so innovative! You really must explain just how it works!" Care to take a crack at it?

Aside from that, I have some comments on your vid:

I don't fault you for feeling doubt and despair, Jonas. It's one of the things that makes us human. And even taking on the role of Bruce Wayne doesn't mean you shouldn't think about where your heart lay at times. As I was musing over this earlier, I had to listen to "Superman (It's Not Easy)" by Five for Fighting. What they said is true: "Even heroes have the right to dream."

However, I really wouldn't support you if you took off. You're as much a part of this as Daniel and Bree are, and - in all honesty - you needed to consider this sort of thing before making yourself a headache for the Order again. I mean it, man. The moment you decided to drive halfway across the country, you were putting yourself back in the line of fire, and you should have been prepared to sacrifice it all. That's what it would possibly take.

Whether you wanted to or not, you've made Jules the center of your world for the time being. Unlike your parents, who may or may not really be out there, Jules is someone who is right in front of you and needs your help. She's also an innocent kid who didn't ask to be in this situation. At the very least, your parents asked for theirs. And you've asked for yours.

To back out of it would be to make a lot be for nothing, and to abandon an innocent. I believe you're made of better stuff than that.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit, I was at first overzealous in my solutions. If Bree saw any of the messages I posted, she probably mentioned it. Having thought it over, I realize I was in the wrong. I still agree with you, that kidnapping Jules just plain wasn't a good idea, but what's done is done.

You want to find your parents. Do you know what you should do? Go to Bree and Daniel. Explain what you want. Make them promise that after this thing with Jules is done, they'll help you find your parents before anything else happens. Lurker is right, abandoning them now would be a bad move.

Did you ever see 300, Jonas? I know when you're running from a secret organization, you might not have time for movies, but maybe you did manage to catch a showing of it. Anytime you feel like you need strength, that you need to muster up your courage and will, maybe just think, "This is SPARTA!" It might not work, but it's a thought.

We're all here for you, man. And whether you see it or not, we all know that you're strong enough to handle this.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video is now public, so the rest of us can see it!
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
The video is now public, so the rest of us can see it!

So, BK, how come the post went public? We've been complaining all this time about the team not posting their messages privately and Low! and Behold! Jonas finally listens to us! Now somebody has posted it public! (I don't mean YOU, BK. Never you! ) How's a girl supposed to feel special that way! Rolling Eyes Laughing not to mention a guy feel safe to talk amongst friends! LOL
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't matter now anyways... but aren't you all glad Jonas didn't take off yet? Daniel would of lost his mind lol
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas just hang in there a little longer. Now you and the Beast need to focus on where Bree is going. As soon as you find her and hopefully find out where the Ceremony is, you can put an end to all of this.
I agree with you..... Bree and Daniel should help you find your parents. You went into their situation not knowing what you were signing up for and now it is wearing you down. The best that they can do is help you find your parents. Just hang in there man and everything will hopefully come out to the better. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: