Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Lost Reply with quote

Stay tight with Jonas.

I have no idea what possessed Bree to just take off without explaining what is going on with her - which is so tough because we're all worried about her. But this is her choice.

Remember now, she's a big girl, and can take care of herself - or at least that's what she believes. And you're going to have to make her responsible for that. You can't stop her from doing what she's doing, but you can take care of yourselves.

Just get somewhere that you and Jonas can pool your thoughts, calm down, and start looking at the big picture. Go through the scenarios and the facts - we have no idea where the ceremony is and so we have no idea where Bree is right now. Your best bet would probably be staking out Jules' house, but that's risky, since you might be wanted for kidnapping - I know, it wasn't kidnapping.

The best bet right now is to find somewhere safe so you and Jonas can at least sit down and talk about what you're doing next.

Good luck to you, man.

M

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Dan, don't worry. Bree might have been acting weird, but remember when you got kidnapped? That elaborate plan with Tachyon?

Look, I think what you need to do is just find Bree but DON'T do any thing stupid. She has a plan!

I hope...

Oh, and now would be a good time to get in contact with Tachyon or Brother, if you know how.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I believe she does have a plan this time. I think she might very well be doing the ceremony. It seems possible to me that Julia was just bait.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, you and Jonas are going to need back up.

if you want peace, prepare for war
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iampenguin wrote:
Hey, Dan, don't worry.
(Looks over the top of coke-bottle glasses, sniffs, and says in a voice dripping with frost) It's Daniel or Beast, not (gives shudder and curls lip) Dan.

(Did I do it right? Huh? Huh?)
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Beast! I have faith in you and Jonas finding Bree. My best bet in finding Bree is three choices:
1) Go back to the beginning and start looking in Bree's house. It is an idea that is out there, but it might hold a clue on where the Ceremony would be held.
2) Go to Sarah & Taylor and talk to them. They might have some information that they aren't sharing with you guys. I can go out there and say that maybe they are associated with the Order. Shocked
3) If all else fails, you can talk to Alex. I know that you are pretty pissed with her. But, she would probably know where the Ceremony is held. She is the one that told you that there was another girl doing the Ceremony in the first place.

Hopefully that helps you out Beast! Remember that we will help you out!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, Duckie has suggested some really great ideas. A few others:

1) Go back to Lucy's apartment. See what else you can find. Those maps might be useful, too. Do you remember them? They could be the locations of other girls raised like Bree. GET AN ARMY OF THEM! lol but seriously, Lucy's apartment will probably have clues to her location, presumably Bree's location also.
2) I know it's a last resort, but don't do this unarmed. Jonas should get his gun back.
3) Go to Julia's house. Use your B&E skills! Maybe even follow her parents somewhere. Although Bree's parents weren't allowed at the Ceremony, remember? So they might not lead you to the exact place. But it might help to learn information about them.
4) See if you can find that Cowboy dude that kidnapped you. Maybe his house will also hold some answers. (BUT BE REALLY CAREFUL AND REALLY REALLY ESPECIALLY SOBER)

Oh.. and that reminds me of one more:
5) AVOID ALCOHOL COMPLETELY.

Only looking out for yours and your friends' best interests.
xoxox, Loretta
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JALG looks to be right on with the advice, all except the gun. It is imperative you do this unarmed. If you arm yourselves, you'll be less cautious than with just your wits. You'll be tempted to shoot first.

They're a multinational organization with no compunction about killing either of you. They'll be better armed and better shots. You'll be on their playing field and severely out-gunned. Don't under estimate the seriousness of being outnumbered.

Better you should go completely with stealth and intrigue than you should bring the gun and pull off one shot for every 1,000 of theirs!
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sack is right, no to the guns. Stick to your wits and take time to think and plan things carefully.

Bree might knwo what she's doing, and even if she doesnt, rushing in willynilly won't help anyone.

Good luck.
x
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iiiiiiii dunnooo about that.

if you think you can keep your wits about you AND have the gun, do it. If you think you can't, then leave it - but I have his feeling that the gun wouldn't come in handy for shooting people but rather for leverage - if you've got lucy in your arms with a gun at her head, just the THREAT might prove useful. I know that sounds horrible but you know what I mean...

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering how free they are with the lives of their people, and considering that what we know about them leads us to believe they are much more into manipulation of flunkies (have we learned nothing from HoO?) I'd say the chances of a hostage being useful is less than 50/50.

Really, it's only on TV and in the Movies that hostaging works. Come to think of it, even then it only works about half the time. In the real world the hostage situation doesn't work that well.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Iiiiiiii dunnooo about that.

if you think you can keep your wits about you AND have the gun, do it. If you think you can't, then leave it - but I have his feeling that the gun wouldn't come in handy for shooting people but rather for leverage - if you've got lucy in your arms with a gun at her head, just the THREAT might prove useful. I know that sounds horrible but you know what I mean...

That actually sounds like it would work. At least it would get Alex talking... Well maybe.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it that youth are so eager to squander their lives?
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only say keep the gun because we know that the Order will go to murderous extremes. I feel like you would both be safer unarmed. However, the others make good points too.

Definitely take some of the advice in this thread Daniel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: