Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FH14's Parody Story.... Random!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules' French is getting SO much better! Wink

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
CRYISME
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is the next one coming out?
Bree Shocked Daniel Jonas Sarah Taylor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FH14
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, honestly, I've run out of ideas for this. So in the meantime I thought of Something new to write. It involves the whole "New Girl" and... well... you'll see Smile.

The New Girl Story: Alex's announcement cause a huge wave of girls clamoring to be the new girl. However, some videos were hidden in order to prevent you from knowing the entire story!

VIDEO TITLE: Soccer!
Blogger: soccerstar a.k.a. Taylor

TAYLOR: Hello Bree, My Name is Taylor... and I think I'm the new girl. How do I know this? My parents are possessive like your's were. They make me exercise and tell me things like "You can't eat all those chips at once" or "No Taylor, you can't cook your sister's ferret." It's just weird. Then there is this person who comes to my house every other day. She calls himself a therapist, but I think she's a watcher!

*Cuts to backyard* Like you, I only have one friend. Her name is Sammy, and we're on the same soccer team. Today, we're practicing at my house. *Zooms in on a tree stump* Say Hi Sammy!

*Cuts back to room* My parents also home-school me. They said it's because "I'm a danger to myself and all those around me" but I know it's so I'll be ready for the ceremony! So Bree, please help me!

VIDEO TITLE: My Sister
Blogger: SkyisEmpty99 a.k.a. Sarah

SARAH: Hey Bree, I'd advise you not to pay any attention to my sister. She is crazy. That's why we took her out of public school. That, and she tried to eat everything. I caught her trying to eat my video camera after she posted the video. And she's not on any soccer team with a girl named Sammy. Sammy was the name of one of Taylor's classmates who once chucked at Soccer Ball at Taylor's head in the Second Grade.

*Cuts to kitchen* Anyway, we are a normal family other than that. I am home-schooled because the kids at school harrassed me because I'm Taylor's sister. My tutor is really nice. She's really into her religion and introduced me to her really hot son. He's in college. He's great, though he does have this really weird tattoo on his hand. *Knock on door* Oh, that's my tutor, Lucy, I gotta go. Bye!

Video: Aren't I special?
Blogger: Helpergirl7 a.k.a. Lucy

LUCY: Hello, my Name is Lucy, but you knew that already. I'm posting this because, well, I never get the recognition I deserve. I spend all my time training these girls to do the ceremony and for what? I get no thanks. But above all. I want to do the ceremony. They promised me that I could, but they always say things like, "You're too old" or "If you tie someone up it's not giving them free will." I'm so tired of it! I WANT TO BE THE CEREMONY GIRL. But alas, apparently there's this 'waiting list' and I'm at the bottom. There's a 'Ceremony Baby' that's higher on the list than me! Why?! *sobs*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: