Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, Please Talk To Jonas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Bree, Please Talk To Jonas Reply with quote

Bree, we all know that you'll do what you feel that you have to do to stop the order. But I think right now things aren't working out with Julia, and you need to put this crusade to prevent the ceremony on hold. If you don't you're going to loose your two closest friends. Jonas is already having a burnout so if he's doing that then more then likely so is Daniel when it comes to this.

What I'm trying to say is that maybe you should put stopping the order and saving the new girl on the back burner for the time being and focus on doing something like helping Jonas find out the truth about his parents. He's been there for both you and DB for monthes now. He stood by your side when it came to Daniel's kidnapping, and he eventually forgave you for tieing him up. Hell he was even there for you when you started beating yourself up about Julia's escape.

Bottomline is that no matter what happens Jonas has and always will be, there for you because he loves you. And he always will love you, Bree. But at the rate you're going; you'll end up pushing him away. Its time for you to be there for him. Help Jonas find his parents. You need to be there for him, Bree. So talk to him. Tell him that its time to find his parents. Let everyone here at the forum take care Julia. You take care of Jonas.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with HeartofSarrow Bree, and also I would like to talk to you. Please contact me maybe explaining my situation will help you guys out.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You misspelled my name Ladysolitary85
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, we're here to help! And Jonas needs something really...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: