Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas, this question has to be asked.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

From everything Jonas said and the way he said it in the last video, do you think Jonas is in love with Bree?
Yes Jonas is in love with Bree. It's painfully obvious.
80%
 80%  [ 24 ]
No way Jonas is in love with Bree. He's just a conserned friend.
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
I can't really tell. I was never good at these kind of things.
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Jonas, this question has to be asked. Reply with quote

Now, Jonas, I'm sure your very upset and extremely worried about Bree. All of us here in the forum are aswell. But I have to say that I detected something both in the words you said and the tone of your voice. Honestly I don't know if it's because I the kind of person that wears their heart on their sleeve or because I'm pretty fly for a bi guy. That surely just proved that I was white ha, ha, ha. It's just that I think you view Bree with more then freindly eyes. Now I want you to be completly honest with us when I ask you this question, because, I was honest to both you and every member of this forum by basically outting myself.

Do you Jonas love Bree? And I don't mean as a friend. Do you wish to be involved with Bree romanticly?

While your pondering the question above I'm gonna tell you why this topic has a poll on it. I want to see if anybody else is thinking the same thing when they heard your voice in the last video. Now these numbers might not be important but they are. Numbers are always important. Like the amount of importance that we have for wanting to help you and Daniel find Bree. If you to wish to head out I suggest for you two to see if Taylor and Sarah wish help. As for me I would like nothing more then for you guys to pick me up because I'm sure me and Aphrodite will love help.

For the riddle this is what I sent Bree. I'm more then certain that if she saw it I'm positve that she said "That's Greek to me." Just like I'm positive in the fact that numbers are important.

βΜκε͵, αΜ͵δψιη, ͵ητνβ

Here just in case what I have above is to tough here is a slightly simpler version of the riddle above.
σνδ͵ ψιη͵ ͵ητνβ
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll share with with you my fortune from my fortune cookie last night:
"If you do not stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted yes, but I don't think HE knows it yet. I mean, I believe Jonas "likes" Bree... Yeah, he likes her A LOT, but he wouldn't consider it as "being in love". If he would answer this (which he obviously won't) he would tell us that he cares about her... and never admit much more than that, even when his words or his way of saying them betray his real feelings.

I think Jonas does love Bree. And I think Bree loves Jonas back.
They just don't know it yet... We have to give them time to absorbe that fact.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
I voted yes, but I don't think HE knows it yet. I mean, I believe Jonas "likes" Bree... Yeah, he likes her A LOT, but he wouldn't consider it as "being in love". If he would answer this (which he obviously won't) he would tell us that he cares about her... and never admit much more than that, even when his words or his way of saying them betray his real feelings.

I think Jonas does love Bree. And I think Bree loves Jonas back.
They just don't know it yet... We have to give them time to absorbe that fact.

Bang on there, eucebo. Once Jonas and Daniel get Bree back - which I'm certain they will, I believe in you guys - I think Jonas will realise how he feels.

Go get her, Jonas!
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't vote. This is so very much NOT what Jonas needs to be thinking about right now. Friend or Love, his choices are the same and his tasks are the same. So let him decide in his own time how he feels about her and let's get him back on track!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now sack36 I uderstand what your saying and I partially agree. Either way they will need to find Bree and make sure she is safe. But their are times when somebody needs a... swift kick in the pants in order to do something, and unfortunately this is one of those times. This is my way in giving that swift kick in the pants, that Jonas needs. Jonas gave Daniel's in a form of video, doing it in thread and poll form.

Plus I'm hoping Jonas figures out my riddle. More then likely they are going to need help getting Bree back. So that riddle is a form of offering help. I already gave the clues to figure out the answer. I just have to wait and see if he paid attention.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wasting our time with polls is going to help Jonas, how? And Jonas wasting his time trying to solve a puzzle instead of working out where Bree is will help where?

I still haven't voted.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at the moment we have no clues what so ever at Bree's location we need to do something except a game of sit and wait. And Jonas needs to sort out his emotions or else he won't be any good to help Bree when we do find a clue. Remember there was no license plates on that black car. Well at least none then I can see.

Now as far as him figuring out the puzzle. Both him and Daniel are going to need help and I highly doubt they want to get Taylor and Sarah in on this. I'm offering help. But I'm not going to be dumb enough to show something personal to every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the world. The puzzle is a way to masqurade the information in side.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In otherwords, you truely believe that Jonas is going to call you up personally and as ask you--and only you--advice? Right.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I want to help find Bree. Help find his parents. All around help them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: