Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A trip back in time may tell...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: A trip back in time may tell... Reply with quote

For some reason, I decided to go through all of my old screen caps. Among all of my OpAphid screen caps, caps of youtube messages between characters, and screencaps of a random selection of forum posts, I came across these. They are old, way before the likes of the facilityJ ARG. But I feel they may be relevant to something. Anything. I'm disappointed that I didnt remember I had these sooner.

Fascinating!

A Clue To Whom Our Dear TravelerJ is?

Any thoughts on this?

Also, I thought I would Add that after doing a bit of searching, I came across this thread. It is old, but may be relevant. The more I look into 'moonwatcher', the more and more I think him/her/it/they/them is tied in somehow to facilityJ. Almost all of the posts by moonwatcher have been ontopic, and very informative. Its suspicious, imo. Here are some other examples:

*the real first 2 posts were here and here

Some specualation on some of the posts:
In post #1, moonwatcher is very direct. He/She/It/They/Them seems to know EXACTLY whats being done. A little too well, imo.

In post #3, moonwatcher *still* seemed to know what was being talked about.

In post #4, moonwatcher was pretty convinced they should go to Jonas's.

In post #5, moonwatcher states a height of 6'8. On first note, thats very tall for even a large man. And secondly, if moonwatcher is in London, why are they using inches and feet instead of meters?

In post #6, moonwatcher states that EVERYONE in their family is taller than 6'0. even the woman.

Post #12 was the last post made by moonwatcher. Shortly after, on January 14,2007, facilityJ started officially as an ARG, with the mention of OpAphids, XX/YY puzzle. The XX/YY puzzle was discovered on Dec. 5, 2006, and solved on Dec. 14, 2006, exactly one month after facilityJ posted the video.

Also, in post #6, moonwatcher references a powerplant.

Moonwatcher was a character in 2001: A Space Odyssey. This was interesting. So Further investigation, led me to find this article which references both a powerplant and 2001: A Space Odyssey. It was also filmed in London. Interestingly enough, moonwatcher is also located in London.

After looking into things even further, I found out that 'moonwatcher' could be in reference to operation moonwatch. (article can be found here) It would fit in with the time period in which facilityJ's videos are from, as well as the 2001: A Space Odyssey theme. One link I found between operation moonwatcher and facilityJ is this picture. The bowl (symbol?) in which she is holding stands for the moon and the sun.

I'm probably reaching with all of this, but it just seems to fit together so well. You're thoughts?
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[21:57] <@SultryKitten> the game now, and the game then, seem to be taking a completly different turn
[21:57] <@SultryKitten> I really think now more then before, that this isn't the same PM
[21:58] <@SultryKitten> I'm just wondering if MAYBE
[21:58] <@SultryKitten> for example a scenario
[21:58] <@SultryKitten> moonwatcher, and some other person planned this ARG together
[21:58] <@SultryKitten> and for whatever reason had a falling out
[21:58] <@SultryKitten> the other person carried on with it, and when it took a break, moonwatcher stepped in to jack the game and keep it going

romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
Quote:
[21:57] <@SultryKitten> the game now, and the game then, seem to be taking a completly different turn
[21:57] <@SultryKitten> I really think now more then before, that this isn't the same PM
[21:58] <@SultryKitten> moonwatcher, and some other person planned this ARG together
[21:58] <@SultryKitten> the other person carried on with it, and when it took a break, moonwatcher stepped in to jack the game and keep it going

Way to be lazy lol

But seriously, what are everyones thoughts on this?
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:
Quote:

Way to be lazy lol

But seriously, what are everyones thoughts on this?

been a long day Razz

Do i need to say the SultryKitten = Me or does everyone know that lol
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, with the feets and inches thing...we use them all the time in over here.

We don't use metres or centimetres for our heights much. Not usually, unless it is to be put on important papers.

But most people still go by inches and feet.

But on terms of thought...I think you are on to something. And it never hurts to have too many leads, does it?

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In one of your caps you state that Traveler J's original posts can't be found on this board. I don't know why so many insist on a mystery here, but I always found the a priori designation of a new poster as suspicious quite amusing. What is it really from either of the two TJ posts that makes him so suspicious? I've seen people lurk for months, or maybe only interact in chat, and when they post something insightful people point to their post count and go "ooooh look, suspiciously absent poster! dun dun dun... cassie?!?" lol I think it's one of the silliest preconceptions in these parnoid forums.

I do find the 6'8" moonwatcher height convo quite amusing, in particular the post where he links to his hilarious picture. On the other hand, what's so mysterious about someone mostly posting on-topic?

This reminds me of my first interaction here in the forums... http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51510#51510

Why is it so hard to believe that there are people like me, like moonwatcher, probably like Jeromy, like Traveler J, who don't mind waiting for the right moment to make our first post (or our 650th), and only do so when we feel we truly have something new or insightful to contribute to the community. Why do most people get defensive about it?

Conspiracy theories are always fun, especially when they're logically sound. Too bad that reality doesn't really follow a logical cause-effect paradigm most of the time. Traveler J looks to me like a casual poster, a creative puzzler, most likely someone whose initial and preferred interaction was on IRC. Although I wouldn't bet on it, I don't discard him being Jeromy, or the Facility J PM, or both. Most likely he's neither, and perhaps the Facility J creator "borrowed" the character, especially given the paranoia that he inspired on that thread, after only two pretty innocent posts.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a little off topic, wow deagol I've never seen someone get called a creator for making their first posts before (though I don't claim to know all the threads around here).

I usually notice them point out the post count which to me is like, oooo what a great way to be unwelcoming, or they get ignored.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol deagol. I wasnt going off of post count. I took the screen shots way back when they were first posted because people were talking about them. TravelerJ's posts were my origional screencaps. And I found it odd that his post had dissapeered only minutes after making it. Like I said it was old news. The only reason i looked into moonwatcher was because their posts seemed to neatly coincide with that of travelerj. Plus, it was late, and I was enjoying being all detective like.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think there might be something here.

There might not be, but there still might be. and it's something for us to dig around in when there is nothing going on. Smile

Interesting for sure..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: