Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0193 - "I Know What Boys Like" [05/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steamboat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what the heck ever happened with Sam? In Taylor's first videos, she was more or less obsessed with her friend Sam. She put Sam above soccer, school, god, your country, etc. Her happiness about having a best friend was the main topic of her first video, and the fact that she isn't allowed to talk to Sam anymore was the major topic of her second.

So maybe she hasn't seen her because she is obeying the orders to stay away from her, but you'd think she'd still at least mention being sad about not being able to hang out with the new best friend she was so happy about getting. So are the creators throwing out that storyline, or do you think Sam will still be significant in some way?

and btw their father has been mentioned several times as a present figure in their somewhat-recent lives. She says that her "parentS" won't let her see Sam, and she tells the story of why her Dad insisted on he and their mom watching her soccer games from the car (which could have taken place years ago, but doesn't sound like it could have been too many years ago), so if the dad left, it must have been pretty recently. What further supports this is how Taylor says "ever since dad left, Sarah has been different", and then points out that Sarah had been a cheerleader just last year, suggesting that the father must have "left" (whatever that means) within the past year.

But that mysp blog from one month ago had to have just been an oversight.
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:

I believe Sarah should suddenly and miraculously win herself a full scholarship to the University of London, however, and change her name to Kate. Because she's awesome.

ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, that video was awesome...Sarah is such a good actress.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I like Taylor. I don't think there's a way to keep Sarah without Taylor. So yeah, deal.

If Taylor died, Sarah would probably carry on, to avenge her death.

*who is we?*

Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
aideen wrote:
Umm, they wouldn't only live with their mum, they'd visit their dad and stay for weekends and holidays and whatnot...
[Inconsistency solved]

But if it's a typical day? And the use of phrases like "the car" (which she'd called dibs on for that day ten days earlier) and "our family."

not nessecarily. i don't always say "our mom/dad/house" when referring to the parents of me and my sisters and the house we all live in; sometimes (dunno why) i call them mine; maybe i'm used to differentiating between mine and my friends' things.

edit-- sometimes i'd to the opposite; with a friend who's like family, i'd accidentally say "wanna come over to our house?" or "but our parents said..." etc
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, how are these two girls not mad that they assisted in the kidnapping of an innocent girl! They don't even really know BDJ. If I was them I'd be running for the hills...or the cops

besides that I liked the vid.
Sophistication
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone catch the exact words Sarah said when she told Taylor she was adopted? I heard something something you were adopted.
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sophistication wrote:
Did anyone catch the exact words Sarah said when she told Taylor she was adopted? I heard something something you were adopted.

"Now I definitely know you're adopted."

*who is we?*

ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sophistication wrote:

yea I did too, its when Taylor is making the honk noises.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steamboat wrote:
and btw their father has been mentioned several times as a present figure in their somewhat-recent lives. She says that her "parentS" won't let her see Sam, and she tells the story of why her Dad insisted on he and their mom watching her soccer games from the car (which could have taken place years ago, but doesn't sound like it could have been too many years ago), so if the dad left, it must have been pretty recently.

Good observations, though it seems to me that so far she's only said that her mom decided she can't see Sam ("Practice Sucked Sad"). Prior to that, though, she had said "the only reason my parents let me see Sam ..." which seemed to suggest that both of them were allowing it. I suppose both could have a hand in deciding that regardless, but it's another piece to add to the pile.

steamboat wrote:
What further supports this is how Taylor says "ever since dad left, Sarah has been different", and then points out that Sarah had been a cheerleader just last year, suggesting that the father must have "left" (whatever that means) within the past year.

Her freshman year could have been as much as three years ago, really. Sarah's got a prom coming up, so she's either a junior or a senior.

steamboat wrote:
But that mysp blog from one month ago had to have just been an oversight.

More than likely. Same with the things Taylor mentioned.

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Lurker wrote:
aideen wrote:
Umm, they wouldn't only live with their mum, they'd visit their dad and stay for weekends and holidays and whatnot...
[Inconsistency solved]

But if it's a typical day? And the use of phrases like "the car" (which she'd called dibs on for that day ten days earlier) and "our family."

not nessecarily. i don't always say "our mom/dad/house" when referring to the parents of me and my sisters and the house we all live in; sometimes (dunno why) i call them mine; maybe i'm used to differentiating between mine and my friends' things.

edit-- sometimes i'd to the opposite; with a friend who's like family, i'd accidentally say "wanna come over to our house?" or "but our parents said..." etc

I think I understand what you're saying (I had a little trouble with it at first, so I apologize if I make no sense), but it still seems to me like really casual talk without the added complexity of a divorce or different houses. "Started out like a pretty typical day...." "The car." "Our family."

Gidget wrote:
Ok, how are these two girls not mad that they assisted in the kidnapping of an innocent girl! They don't even really know BDJ. If I was them I'd be running for the hills...or the cops

They didn't really assist per se. I'd say the information they provided (other than Zavalla, Texas) was not all that helpful in actually locating or apprehending Jules.

In any case, they're probably not that upset at this point - though Taylor said on the forum she would have tried talking Bree out of it - because they believe it was for Jules' best interest (which I think Taylor also said on the forum). Not that it seems to have helped much so far.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Re: Sara

She's passing off as somewhat Fiona-Apple-ish to me.

that's it! i think i would have said avril but you're right.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That last video just caused my head to explode Shocked
HOORAY FOR EMO GIRL
R8tedR1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it just me or was Sarah increadibly HOT in this video?

color a new Sarah fan

Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rezzin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im officially in love with sara!

and is it sara or sarah?
whatever it is shes perfect
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's brilliant. She's so different to all the other characters.

I hope BDJ don't magically 'fix' her and she turns back to a cheerleader type again!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: