Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0051 Completed the Ceremony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooohooo its done Very Happy

false alarm Razz
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now the box is darkened....

Wonder if that means following Lucy AFTER the ceremony?
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
vertigo, your avatar is splendid. I keep meaning to tell you that

Thank you!! Very Happy

Little Dead Cassie feels the love! Cool
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone think that we, as fans, messed up somehow? That one video from Daniel was pretty much begging for our help, asking us what to do, and maybe we didn't deliver. It's difficult to know what they want out of us, but I think they wanted more interaction somehow...I don't know. I haven't even tried to interact, I've just read everything everyone else wrote. But I feel like something may have gone differently if we had done something differently, maybe following the clues that they had planted and intended us to get but there were some we never did.
salsagirl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/?p=82
here's the link to the new vid on revver Wink
CrazyNic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jill2009 wrote:
Does anyone think that we, as fans, messed up somehow? That one video from Daniel was pretty much begging for our help, asking us what to do, and maybe we didn't deliver. It's difficult to know what they want out of us, but I think they wanted more interaction somehow...I don't know. I haven't even tried to interact, I've just read everything everyone else wrote. But I feel like something may have gone differently if we had done something differently, maybe following the clues that they had planted and intended us to get but there were some we never did.

God you made me heart sink...because you're right, we're not interacting...it's kind of like how that jack ass won American Idol this year, you're like HOW DID MY GUY GET KICKED OFF?!! Umm...did you vote, well no but he was the obvious choice...*sigh* We as American's are sometimes too lazy to do even the easy things. Embarassed
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyNic wrote:
jill2009 wrote:

God you made me heart sink...because you're right, we're not interacting...it's kind of like how that jack ass won American Idol this year, you're like HOW DID MY GUY GET KICKED OFF?!! Umm...did you vote, well no but he was the obvious choice...*sigh* We as American's are sometimes too lazy to do even the easy things. Embarassed

I think the last thing we should do is blame ourselves. I mean, sure, the writers are looking for our input. But don't blame yourselves if they don't deliver. I mean, ultimately, this is still their thing, not ours. If they can't deliver with an interesting plot, then that's their thing, not ours.
CrazyNic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aguy wrote:
CrazyNic wrote:
jill2009 wrote:

I think the last thing we should do is blame ourselves. I mean, sure, the writers are looking for our input. But don't blame yourselves if they don't deliver. I mean, ultimately, this is still their thing, not ours. If they can't deliver with an interesting plot, then that's their thing, not ours.

Okay I feel a little better Confused
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyNic wrote:
aguy wrote:
CrazyNic wrote:
jill2009 wrote:

Okay I feel a little better Confused

Glad to hear it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: