Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

disappointed (and also a little scared)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: disappointed (and also a little scared) Reply with quote

well, i started watching like 2 or 3 months ago. and i've been keeping up with lg15 since then, slowly becoming aware that opaphid existed, figuring out how an arg works, delving into maddison atkins and cassieiswatching, etc. etc.

but i've just now thought to watch all the videos on lg15.com, in order--including the op and gemma vids, daniel and jonas' individual vlogs etc. so this is really my first taste of the opaphid vids in order and in context. and i have to say i don't think i'll ever fully understand opaphid. it's just confusing to me, i'm terrible at puzzles, and i feel like it's over now so should i bother trying to figure it out? it's a little disappointing.

does anyone have any recommendations as far as how i could enhance the experience? any threads i should read, other videos i could check out...anything? i'm trying to understand the big picture a little better--it's something to do now that we're not getting a whole lotta action with the story. i think if i "got" op aphid i would understand even more about lg15, even the maddison videos (because i just recently watched all of maddy's videos and i have to say i was captivated but also very, very, confused).

also? i've been rewatching all these vids at like 3am...and i always get to the op videos and it's dark and creepy and they scare the living daylights out of me. i'm a dork. i know. but they really really freak me out!
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did summary and solution vids on my youtube account. That may explain most of it. I think I may go back and sum up the whole plot since it's completed now (the oppy part)
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger's summary videos are great if you're trying to catch up and make sense of the story and puzzles, as are WatchingOpAphid's (or they were when he still made them.. *cough cough*).. The AphidPedia is a great place to start too, especially the monstrous "Everything You Need To Play OpAphid" topic that Romance compiled.

Also, there are still a lot of people kicking around here that are really well versed in the Op story and would be more than willing to answer questions, I'm sure.
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mourningbelle wrote:
Tiger's summary videos are great if you're trying to catch up and make sense of the story and puzzles, as are WatchingOpAphid's (or they were when he still made them.. *cough cough*).. The AphidPedia is a great place to start too, especially the monstrous "Everything You Need To Play OpAphid" topic that Romance compiled.

Also, there are still a lot of people kicking around here that are really well versed in the Op story and would be more than willing to answer questions, I'm sure.

A not so silent hit on me while my back is turned, love? It almost hurt even! If the public wants new videos, the public should help me. I can't download the flash files currently so if anyone WANTS to dl them for me and e-mail them to me it's Xrynaem@gmail.com At that point I'll gladly make you some videos dear.

Ta ta for now.
[21:32] SuperRad7: you in trouble now, boi
[21:32] * Xrynaem cracks his fingers
[21:32] Xrynaem: Bring it!
[21:32] ThaBeave: D IN APHID!
[21:33] Xrynaem: OH SNAP!
[21:33] * ThaBeave KICKS XRY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They freaked me out too. I've just got over my fear of the dark downstairs at night, and I can't go downstairs anymore.

It's kinda infuriating.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:
They freaked me out too. I've just got over my fear of the dark downstairs at night, and I can't go downstairs anymore.

It's kinda infuriating.

Watch CiW at 3 am while by yourself.

RIGHT THERE ABOVE YOU!

>_>
<_<
I'm much scarier than CiW
[21:32] SuperRad7: you in trouble now, boi
[21:32] * Xrynaem cracks his fingers
[21:32] Xrynaem: Bring it!
[21:32] ThaBeave: D IN APHID!
[21:33] Xrynaem: OH SNAP!
[21:33] * ThaBeave KICKS XRY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:

It's kinda infuriating.

ack! i know! i was in the basement doing laundry and the light burned out and i swear to god...i swear. the voice from opaphid said "oh dear" in my head. i almost cried.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story so far...

And this article might help you understand what happened to Maddy.
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kismetologist wrote:
RedRevolver wrote:

It's kinda infuriating.

ack! i know! i was in the basement doing laundry and the light burned out and i swear to god...i swear. the voice from opaphid said "oh dear" in my head. i almost cried.

Awwwwww.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
The story so far...

How does an article about Brother help explain what happened to Maddy?
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
deagol wrote:
The story so far...

How does an article about Brother help explain what happened to Maddy?

The War Pylol connection, probably.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: