Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Katiskooky - discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
addmusic3039
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
Mr.Gone wrote:
Thank you, gemmacrowley.

I'm a fan of your videos.

Right back at you. Love your work. Next time I'm in NYC we should do drinks.

You make me sick-

I'm starting to figure out why I was sent to NYC last summer.

If I wasn't worried about Sarah I'd go to New York THIS INSTANT. K...I hope you're safe, where ever you are

Last edited by addmusic3039 on Wed May 23, 2007 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, now I'm getting non-canon vibes. I'm fickle like that.

Looks like it could be intriguing, though.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bleh i cant tell either i was almost conviced by the amount of detail the original post in beast chat.

OGG: Ill feel the urge to point out the acknowledgment of gemmacrowleys videos and the recentness of the acounts creation. It seams well organised and most likely is close to possibilty of being canon at this early stage. So i dont think people should just drop it becuase it was moved to fanfic lobey. I say we run with this till we have more evidence. I dont think the majority of fan fic makers would try to start there fan fic in a in character area for nothing.

EDIT bleh i watch some of acrowleyorders videos and now im even more confused oh how i hate this thin line between fan fics and spin offs how am i to tell the difference?
Aithne

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Hmm, now I'm getting non-canon vibes. I'm fickle like that.

Looks like it could be intriguing, though.
kalika
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katiskooky wrote:
I have some pictures of myself at the last summer equinox that we celebrated... i am kind of scared that Mr.Gone might know who I am and I am not sure if I should be posting on here... this whole thing is really creepy.

there is no such thing as a "summer equinox". equinoxes occur at the beginning of spring and fall, when the day and night are equal. summer and winter months have a solstice, in which it is either the longest day or the longest night.

be careful everybody. tread this path with caution

~kalika
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalika wrote:
katiskooky wrote:
I have some pictures of myself at the last summer equinox that we celebrated... i am kind of scared that Mr.Gone might know who I am and I am not sure if I should be posting on here... this whole thing is really creepy.

there is no such thing as a "summer equinox". equinoxes occur at the beginning of spring and fall, when the day and night are equal. summer and winter months have a solstice, in which it is either the longest day or the longest night.

be careful everybody. tread this path with caution

~kalika

Good point, kalika. There are a few inconsistencies here and there, but I wouldn't discount this altogether. Heck, how inconsistent is the main storyline?

The solstice/equinox bit could very well be a typo or mistake (there was an equinox in March and a Solstice coming next month. I'm guessing this is more of a typo or oversight than ignorance about the celebrations.

There are a few pictures in another thread about this that show the poor girl getting hassled by the doormen. I hope she's alright.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if the autumnal equinox marks the end of summer, she could technically be right if she had said "last summer's equinox," instead of "the last summer equinox." Assuming the exact time of the equinox is at 00:05 or later, 5 minutes before the equinox time is still summer, and the date is already the equinox day. Of course, if the equinox time is very late in the pm, then most of equinox day is still summer.
orbthesela
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I looked at the photobucket pictures, zoomed in on them in photoshop and such. There are 4 in particular which are interesting; the one with the girl being killed, the man in clearly smiling as he 'pulls' her, then there are two in which you can clearly see the girls face, one she is facing the camera, the other you can see her face reflected in the window behind her, the last isn't as clear as there is a shadow on her face, but you can still see it.. It appears to be the girl featured on the myspace profile, whose link is given on the Katiskooky profile here on the forum.

I put the pictures side by side in paint, so anyone who hasn't seen them can, see them for themselves. I think the girl has tried to establish a good bit of fanfic which has certainley got people talking but perhaps she should have used a friend in the pictures and hidden her face a little more to keep us guessing. At least she made a big effort though.

sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orbthesela wrote:
So I looked at the photobucket pictures, zoomed in on them in photoshop and such. There are 4 in particular which are interesting; the one with the girl being killed, the man in clearly smiling as he 'pulls' her, then there are two in which you can clearly see the girls face, one she is facing the camera, the other you can see her face reflected in the window behind her, the last isn't as clear as there is a shadow on her face, but you can still see it.. It appears to be the girl featured on the myspace profile, whose link is given on the Katiskooky profile here on the forum.

I put the pictures side by side in paint, so anyone who hasn't seen them can, see them for themselves. I think the girl has tried to establish a good bit of fanfic which has certainley got people talking but perhaps she should have used a friend in the pictures and hidden her face a little more to keep us guessing. At least she made a big effort though.

I am confused
are you saying the pics are of the same girl?

I always thought they were the same girl.
And where did someone get killed?
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read her myspace blogs, the dates are out of order, with the story line.

Blog entry dates: 4/28, 4/28, 5/21, 5/18, 5/21, 5/23

Somethings up? I dunno. Just my opinion.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think the whole concept of the 'plot' is that katiskooky has been confronted about something sinister. The pictures are obviously her. No need for photoshop or anything.

She wasn't 'killed' though as she's updated her myspace profile.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, she is supposed to be dead?

sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Wait, she is supposed to be dead?

no no
orbthesela's post said a girl was killed but I don't know where they came up with that >>?
orbthesela
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I am half asleep, I meant to type 'pulled' not 'killed' this is what I get for posting when being up for 20 hours straight.... sorry for the confusion...
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orbthesela wrote:
I'm sorry I am half asleep, I meant to type 'pulled' not 'killed' this is what I get for posting when being up for 20 hours straight.... sorry for the confusion...

LOL, ok...makes sense now. Well, as much as it is supposed to! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: