Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
This is a common misconception. I actuality, Tachyon's sister was chosen for the ceremony when Tachyon was very young (and very jealous of the attention her sister received). The family lived at the same commune as Gemma's family but suddenly disappeared (according to Gemma) - According to Tachyon, the entire family hightailed it outta there apparently after catching wind of the true intentions of the Order.

Unless another revelation came later and I missed it (please correct me if I'm off on this), it was said that Tachyon and her parents (possibly with or without her sister) left after the ceremony happened. We don't know that her sister survived (though I got the impression from one of Tachyon's comments that she didn't).
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm totally stumped, I'm gunna rewatch the videos again.... but to tell you the truth...

Using the warpylol account to place the video outside maddy's apt just brings me to thinking of Opaphid (thus glenn's share) and... the only thing that really seems to tie into this story considering the view of warpylol being in the Ipod Opera (OpAphid again...) I can only really think of Tachyon and it fits right in.... considering we don't really know any other members in the Beaurau or OpAphid... besides Gemma, but she's dead...

The question is tho... if Zipp connected to OpAphid... and if we can safely assume he is anti-hymn of one/order/watcher... then that only places him on one side... Tachyon/1033's Beaurau... enforcing the idea of him tying up some sort of relationship with tachyon...

As for Zipp choosing Maddy... I can only really think that he would choose her as his operative, because she had to have some sort of connection or even a relationship with his ''only child''...some sort of way to contact this person he was trying to protect... maybe she even was just in close vicinity of this person and Zipp needed Maddy to speak to her for him... thus becoming his ''Microphone''...

ok... time for me to rewatch the vids... hope this helps anyone...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
This is a common misconception. I actuality, Tachyon's sister was chosen for the ceremony when Tachyon was very young (and very jealous of the attention her sister received). The family lived at the same commune as Gemma's family but suddenly disappeared (according to Gemma) - According to Tachyon, the entire family hightailed it outta there apparently after catching wind of the true intentions of the Order.

Unless another revelation came later and I missed it (please correct me if I'm off on this), it was said that Tachyon and her parents (possibly with or without her sister) left after the ceremony happened. We don't know that her sister survived (though I got the impression from one of Tachyon's comments that she didn't).
You are correct that the family left after the ceremony. However, it appears that Tachy's sister did, in fact, survive. Remember the card from Tachyon to an unnamed female? Many speculated that it was intended for Bree but the song referenced in the Tachyon voicemail at the time was "My Sister", indicating that she was reaching out to her sis after a long period of non-communication.
addmusic3039
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Exactly, didn't one of the messages decode to-

"I miss my sister, why did she have to go?"

It's been a longtime since I've reviewed
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do remember the card in question, but I'm not sure that it indicates survival on the part of the sister. For one thing, the card apparently wasn't sent to her, and for another, there was this segment:

Tachyon wrote:
Wherever you are,
know that I am thinking about you

Combining that with that with the "she always did what she was told; look what that got her" comment (paraphrased), I feel like she's dead.

Last edited by Lurker on Mon May 21, 2007 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

addmusic3039 wrote:
Lurker wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Exactly, didn't one of the messages decode to-

"I miss my sister, why did she have to go?"

It's been a longtime since I've reviewed

hmm... if Zipp trying to find his child = Tachyon trying to find her sister... we would have something solid...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I do remember the card in question, but I'm not sure that it indicates survival on the part of the sister. For one thing, the card apparently wasn't sent to her, and for another, there was this segment:

Tachyon wrote:
Wherever you are,
know that I am thinking about you

Combining that with that with the "she always did what she was told; look what that got her" comment (paraphrased), I feel like she's dead.

There was no indication in the card that her sister is deceased. The second paragraph indicates to me that there has been at least some communication between the two at various times. Here's the card. In fact, the John Cusak references seem to indicate that Tachyon's sister would be "Better Off Dead" - so maybe the ceremony doesn't mean death, but some fate worse (what? I don't know) Either way, it seems to me that Mr. Zipp is more likely to have a Jonas connection than a Tachyon connection.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it can be interpreted either way, I'm sure. I just took the feeling from it that there's been no communication and that the card thing is something Tachyon does for herself. To cope, I mean.

But, yeah, it seems unlikely to me as well that Zipp's got a Tachyon connection anyway, so it's probably a moot point. Sorry for sidetracking things.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know...I have read this thread and have a theory.

Maddison = Mr. Zipp.

First, this works. The pigeons were found outside her home suddenly. The second pigeon shows up AFTER she enters Adam's house and starts putting food away. Even though she pretends to protest the need for Adam to go out and get the food. Yet she "relinquishes" the duty, and he finds the pigeon...how timely.

When they return to her home, there is a note TIED to the doorknob. No more pigeons.

Finally...someone said "She did not have a child". What an assumption? What if she was pregnant? What if she needed Adam to save her?

They met because they were in the same class. They had never met before that...thus fate never "intended" them meet. Yet, they did.

The killer shot ADAM first, not Madison. Adam was placed into a bag unceremoniously, and covered/removed. Madion was placed face down into the sack, showing us the blood stainin her back. She was a lot more carefully covered up.

What if Madison was pregnant, and needed Adam's help to keep her safe from the father?
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wouldn't really explain why War Pylol of all people came to kill her, though. Or why she would have known they had 15 days. Or, for that matter, why she didn't do something infinitely more simple and explain the situation to Adam, or go to a battered women's shelter. All that happened is pretty elaborate for it to just be an abusive boyfriend.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick wall
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
That wouldn't really explain why War Pylol of all people came to kill her, though. Or why she would have known they had 15 days. Or, for that matter, why she didn't do something infinitely more simple and explain the situation to Adam, or go to a battered women's shelter. All that happened is pretty elaborate for it to just be an abusive boyfriend.

Yeah, that is why it is a work in progress LOL. However, I still have some possible answers (though it is a work in progress).

First...we need to ask why the drops were placed where they were. Two were at a bar, one at a church. New York, Kansas City, Boston. In new york, it was under the bar. The lines about wine was crossed out...which started me thinking that a pregnant woman would NOT be drinking. Second was at a bar with a band. I believe she dated a musician at one point. The last one in a Church. THIS one doesn't fit right. It is the last drop, and in a church.

Why a church? The first two fit, but not the church. Why do you go to a church? For forgiveness. To make amends. But what do the first two drops indicate?

Second: Who put them there. Well, the individual had obviously traveled a lot. Again, suggests a musician. Boston, Kansas City (believe it or not), and New York are hot music sites for rock. I assume that the drops were there due to the location. But why the first bar? There was no spot for a band there. I then assume that it is of significance for the dropper and Maddy...maybe where they met? The church still gives me problems here. It doesn't fit...unless that is where someone went to seek forgiveness for what was about to happen...or something was at one time SUPPOSED to happen there.

Finally...why would maddy front the "cloak and dagger" stuff rather than come clean? The "Box Seats" gave me a thought. Someone earlier wrote that Box Seats were for VIP. That is true, box seats are where somone sits if they want to get noticed...oddly enough these are the WORSE seats in the house to visualize the play because it give you an off-set view. My thought is, whoever wants Maddy dead is VERY high up in the organization. Whether she wanted to hide or not, she really couldn't. She was hoping that if she had enough people watching, someone would catch on...and the powerful person would be afraid to act against her.

Just some thoughts.

Edit: Also, brought up an idea bout the .22 callibre. The .22 callibre is used due to its lack of an exit wound, and the fact that it is light enough (and has enough velicity) to ricchochet. Enought to kill an unborn child as well.

WHy War Pylol? He is good. He is trained, and will get it done. He is a hired gun for the power that be so that he could keep his hands clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: