Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aunt Alex WEARING WHITE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Aunt Alex WEARING WHITE? Reply with quote

Okay, I know the video is older and everything, but could the symbolism in that video be relevant now? In "Apology Accepted?"

Aunt Alex wore white. Except she is not expressionless, but her eyes were like a deer caught in headlights. Normally her colors were black. Nothing seemed too scriptive and she is with DB&J.

Just thought if maybe this is when she "crossed over" but The Order used her still to get to DB&J.

In a couple vids before that, "Confrontation" Alex wore black tank, with white earring and sweater.

Also, white in "Hug It Out"

Then, back to black in "The Perfect Beach"

At first, I thought the white to be symbolism to mean she was no longer a "threat" But after "Sing With Me", I just wonder?

Just my opinion, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: white is the back Reply with quote

And in their spring line this season HoO will be mainly featuring white to symbolize serenity. Gone are the dark days of Goth black and maroon nail polish.......well except for emoSarah who has not yet got the memo. Hemlines will be a bit longer this season as the Order prepares for Hell freezing over when Bree completes the Ceremony. Accessorize with a wide bandage under your shirt for that "I'm the New Girl" look.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: white is the back Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
And in their spring line this season HoO will be mainly featuring white to symbolize serenity. Gone are the dark days of Goth black and maroon nail polish.......well except for emoSarah who has not yet got the memo. Hemlines will be a bit longer this season as the Order prepares for Hell freezing over when Bree completes the Ceremony. Accessorize with a wide bandage under your shirt for that "I'm the New Girl" look.

Count me out! LOL!

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking that the black symbolizes higher ups in the Hymn, like those in the Order. The wearing of white is for all others in the Hymn, to make them appear tranquil and peaceful.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I'm thinking that the black symbolizes higher ups in the Hymn, like those in the Order. The wearing of white is for all others in the Hymn, to make them appear tranquil and peaceful.

You are thinking she is a member after all, and not the "girl" who owed a favor to a group of people, because she needed help when her mom died?

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Ziola wrote:

You are thinking she is a member after all, and not the "girl" who owed a favor to a group of people, because she needed help when her mom died?
I'm thinking that she was on the cusp of moving up in their world and that perhaps this was her final test of sorts, to really see if she was loyal to the Order or not. Her waffling between the black and white says to me that she has the opportunity and the intelligence to move up but perhaps she didn't quite have the "heart" to do it, but surprised them all and completed her final task...the ultimate betrayal of the trio, which has led them where they are right now.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Alex's wardrobe Reply with quote

Wasn't there a previous thread where we determined that Alex was generally lying when she wore black and telling the truth when she wore white? I took it that the video "Sing with Me" was an honest message from Alex ("Help her Friday, TCC). I will try to find the former posts.

Notably, there were a few occasions where Alex wore color -- I'm thinking in particular of the video where she talks to Daniel about the fashion industry. I think she was in pink on that occasion.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Ziola wrote:

I'm thinking that she was on the cusp of moving up in their world and that perhaps this was her final test of sorts, to really see if she was loyal to the Order or not. Her waffling between the black and white says to me that she has the opportunity and the intelligence to move up but perhaps she didn't quite have the "heart" to do it, but surprised them all and completed her final task...the ultimate betrayal of the trio, which has led them where they are right now.

NICE, I like it. Makes a lot more sense to me now! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: