Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

katiskooky - New York, New York (discussion)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's pretty cool that we finally have a character using an LG15 profile - have we seen that happen before?

And as far as fairy tales - while the Savannah story isn't a fairy tale, per se, it sort of reminds me of the Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen harbor...from the Hans Christian Andersen story... (not the Disney story Smile ) Does it y'all in any way?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
I think it's pretty cool that we finally have a character using an LG15 profile - have we seen that happen before?

And as far as fairy tales - while the Savannah story isn't a fairy tale, per se, it sort of reminds me of the Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen harbor...from the Hans Christian Andersen story... (not the Disney story Smile ) Does it y'all in any way?
Yes, it does. Exactly what I was thinking...and its a fairy tale that doesn't end happily, for those of you who aren't familiar with it. The little mermaid doesn't get the man and turns into sea foam...
Will-O-Wisp
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, I hope you're abel to see this.

You do know me though you may not remember. I think I might be abel to answer some questions for you.

It appears this place may be compromised so I'll contact you through pv as soon as I can.

I fear the eyes
here are Wise...so I'll contact you about the cookbook on the other site.

Applesauce

Sunday, June 3 2007 - Gone is gone.

Last edited by Will-O-Wisp on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will-O-Wisp wrote:

You do know me though you may not remember. I think I might be abel to answer some questions for you.

It appears this place may be compromised so I'll contact you through pv as soon as I can.

I fear the eyes

Applesauce

who are you ?
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will-O-Wisp wrote:

I fear the eyes

Applesauce

Did you know that applesauce is sometimes used to mask the taste of medicine? It also requires use of the masticulatory muscles and thus aides in swallowing things that are bitter.

Feel better soon,
sn_ws
Mr.Gone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As most of you have seen the latest video regarding our organization, you will now realize that 'Bree' was not in NY at all, but rather in Boston, Massachussets.
We are sorry for any inconvenience our Katherine has caused the good people of this forum. She is a very sick little girl and will be dealt with accordingly, I assure you.

With that said, I would like to take the opportunity to ask people to consider Bree's words. The Hymn of One is a indeed a life changing experience. Do you have what it takes?

- Gone
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Gone wrote:
As most of you have seen the latest video regarding our organization, you will now realize that 'Bree' was not in NY at all, but rather in Boston, Massachussets.
We are sorry for any inconvenience our Katherine has caused the good people of this forum. She is a very sick little girl and will be dealt with accordingly, I assure you.

With that said, I would like to take the opportunity to ask people to consider Bree's words. The Hymn of One is a indeed a life changing experience. Do you have what it takes?

- Gone

I'm sure Katerine will get the help she needs. She may have seen Bree if they stopped off for the night in NYC, so please keep a good eye on Katerine.
addmusic3039
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Gone wrote:

- Gone

Considering the reason I went to NYC in the first place was because I was sent to Boston and Canada...they're all not too far away from eachother..

Why do I feel that Mr. Gone tells lies?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

addmusic3039 wrote:
Why do I feel that Mr. Gone tells lies?

Turns out Bree might still be in Texas after all.

An acrostic was found on the video script:

Quote:
Have you at anytime in your life been truly free?
Ever wonder why you are here on this planet?
Lend your verse to the Hymn of One.
Play the song of your soul.

Heaven?
Eternity?
Refuse those empty promises.

Find the Oneness of our Universal Melody.
Reach out to the lyrics that lead to the true you.
I found my song.
Do you know yours?
Attain what you always felt was unattainable.
You can sing the Hymn of One.

The Hymn of One is delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications for new brothers and sisters.
Contact the Hymn of One to begin your path towards Happiness and freedom from fear and insecurities.
Come sing with me at HymnofOne.org

Researching for TCC as Texas Community College, this college in Fort Worth, TX was found. Take a look:

What do you think?
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, deagol.
That's the north side of campus that you're showing, but it has tan brick where the brick in Bree's video is red.
There is a Boston TCC (Wellesley), and Crowley himself went to a TCC, but I figure everything is being filmed in L.A. anyway.
I found in another thread a connection with Mass. and the Mayflower and Bree's religion. You think there's a connection there?

Anyway, this isn't something to take lightly. If Bree is in Texas and the HoO shows a Boston skyline, then they're trying to trick us! katiskooky could very well be a plant of the Order designed here to throw us off.

I'm keeping an eye on you, Miss Kooky.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
Interesting, deagol.
That's the north side of campus that you're showing, but it has tan brick where the brick in Bree's video is red.
There is a Boston TCC (Wellesley), and Crowley himself went to a TCC, but I figure everything is being filmed in L.A. anyway.
I found in another thread a connection with Mass. and the Mayflower and Bree's religion. You think there's a connection there?

Anyway, this isn't something to take lightly. If Bree is in Texas and the HoO shows a Boston skyline, then they're trying to trick us! katiskooky could very well be a plant of the Order designed here to throw us off.

I'm keeping an eye on you, Miss Kooky.

Aleister Crowley went to Trinity College, Cambridge!

AND!

Topanga Canyon, California

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatricum_Botanicum (could be where the camp play was?)

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Mr.Gone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Little Mermaid didn't have an unhappy ending.

“After three hundred years, thus shall we float into the kingdom of heaven,” said she. “And we may even get there sooner,” whispered one of her companions. “Unseen we can enter the houses of men, where there are children, and for every day on which we find a good child, who is the joy of his parents and deserves their love, our time of probation is shortened. The child does not know, when we fly through the room, that we smile with joy at his good conduct, for we can count one year less of our three hundred years. But when we see a naughty or a wicked child, we shed tears of sorrow, and for every tear a day is added to our time of trial!”

The only sadness here is Anderson's ability to blackmail children into good conduct.

Aye SARAHPHOBIA, I always suspected Will Geer as being a part of our organization.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: