Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Cousin
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelogicpuzzler wrote:
I just came back from the hospital where my cousin is staying. She's doing so much better! They gave her loads of morphine, vicatin, and other sedatives, and she was awake and alert the whole time! She's a trooper like that. She's walking, and talking, she said the most painful thing was getting the morphine intravainally, not the bullet wound. She's doing great, and I thank you all for keeping her in your prayers.

<3

TheLogicPuzzler
I'm so glad to hear she's going well!! Very Happy
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: My Cousin Reply with quote

thelogicpuzzler wrote:
No one has to respond to this, but I found out a half an hour ago my cousin, who is really close to me, was shot. She's not dead, but she's in the hospital. Just needed to say it to someone.

<3

TheLogicPuzzler

I know this is alittle late, but i'm so sorry to hear that...if you need anyone to talk to or just be silly with, i'm your gal.

(sorry it's late here)

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
thelogicpuzzler
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: My Cousin Reply with quote

RoseCrowley wrote:
thelogicpuzzler wrote:
No one has to respond to this, but I found out a half an hour ago my cousin, who is really close to me, was shot. She's not dead, but she's in the hospital. Just needed to say it to someone.

<3

TheLogicPuzzler

I know this is alittle late, but i'm so sorry to hear that...if you need anyone to talk to or just be silly with, i'm your gal.

(sorry it's late here)

It's okay that you responded late. I didn't think anyone would respond because I don't know anyone on the forum. But thank you, better late than never. Smile
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, thanks for keeping us updated! good to hear...i was thinking about you.
Wrathie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelogicpuzzler wrote:
I just came back from the hospital where my cousin is staying. She's doing so much better! They gave her loads of morphine, vicatin, and other sedatives, and she was awake and alert the whole time! She's a trooper like that. She's walking, and talking, she said the most painful thing was getting the morphine intravainally, not the bullet wound. She's doing great, and I thank you all for keeping her in your prayers.

<3

TheLogicPuzzler

Aww that's fantastic news that your cousin is doing well, i wish her a speedy recovery and thanks for keeping us updated *hug*
thelogicpuzzler
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome for keeping you updated, and thank you for being so concerned. I think it's funny that the nurses say she is the strongest gun shot victim they have ever had. The other victins they have make huge scenes and cry. She was just worried about getting blood on the carpet, because she just redecorated her apartment. So funny.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelogicpuzzler wrote:
Welcome for keeping you updated, and thank you for being so concerned. I think it's funny that the nurses say she is the strongest gun shot victim they have ever had. The other victins they have make huge scenes and cry. She was just worried about getting blood on the carpet, because she just redecorated her apartment. So funny.

I'm sorry to hear about her.
It sounds like she is going to recover quickly, even the nurses are impressed!
I can imagine if I just redecorated I'd be pretty pissed too!!
I am so happy to hear she is doing so well!
ziatenaj
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O my I hope she gets better soon. :'(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: