Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fu*k Dam*it Apo!!!!!!!!!! (Filtered Swearing)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Fu*k Dam*it Apo!!!!!!!!!! (Filtered Swearing) Reply with quote

f**k! Apothesis WTF you start out as a mod and you piss me off so motherfucking bad and now you are mentioned in a LG15 video! f**k IT!!! Everyone loves you and no one cares about the older members (By older I mean longest registered) Spacie, no one gives her huggles anymore, I am in no more lists... AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO PLEASE ME! You are a liar. I have to go kill spacie clones to de-angerize myself.

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Crying or Very sad

My Apo Approval Rating: 0 Previously: -3
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Fu*k Dam*it Apo!!!!!!!!!! (Filtered Swearing) Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
f**k! Apothesis WTF you start out as a mod and you piss me off so motherfucking bad and now you are mentioned in a LG15 video! f**k IT!!! Everyone loves you and no one cares about the older members (By older I mean longest registered) Spacie, no one gives her huggles anymore, I am in no more lists... AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO PLEASE ME! You are a liar. I have to go kill spacie clones to de-angerize myself.

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Crying or Very sad

I'm very sorry that you are so upset, Evan. Perhaps you will be mentioned in a canon vid as well one day.

However, calling me a liar is uncalled for, and a violation of the forum rules.

I am neither here to entertain you, nor am I here to be the target of your cruelty.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You call that cruelty?

Excuse me, but... Laughing
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
You call that cruelty?

AP, I fully expected you to see humor in this. We have always enjoyed a witty rapport. You have an interesting sense of humor. I have expressed admiration for that before.

It is inappropriate for Evan to start negative topics about me. I have done nothing to deserve such treatment.
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey auto, Do you think he remembers I have spacie clones?

Apo, now you are really pissing me off....Where was that myspace page that "will not change until I make Evan like me" or some sh*t like that... I just think it is really pissy that alot of the older forum members are being pushed aside... About the liar thing...you using words (forgive me, i cannot remember them exactly) said that you would do your best to make me like you...Because I was...and to an extent am still pissed for what you did to that post of mine and the misunderstandings and cruelty it caused me. You are as entertaining to me as spacie getting soft and mushy inside. I wasn't attacking you personally. I was stating my fellings. Now however you accused me of something I did not do and I am sure you are gonna edit my posts and take things out of contextand cause me more fu*king trouble. And if anyone thinks this is a jealousy thing, don't. It is the fact that alot of original and once faithful forum members were never mentioned and here you have Apo who screwed me over good which is why i left for awhile. It just is a pissy situation.

Last edited by Evan on Mon May 28, 2007 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
AutoPilate wrote:
You call that cruelty?

AP, I fully expected you to see humor in this. We have always enjoyed a witty rapport. You have an interesting sense of humor. I have expressed admiration for that before.

It is inappropriate for Evan to start negative topics about me. I have done nothing to deserve such treatment.

Most of that was fu*king humor! But I guess I should not expect you to know that I am a human on my computer that lives on earth with no spacie clones....(At least in your mind I am human.... Twisted Evil )

Last edited by Evan on Mon May 28, 2007 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what happened to the flipping swear filter?!?!?

ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
Hey auto, Do you think he remembers I have spacie clones?

Apo, now you are really pissing me off....Where was that myspace page that "will not change until I make Evan like me" or some shit like that... I just think it is really pissy that alot of the older forum members are being pushed aside... About the liar thing...you using words (forgive me, i cannot remember them exactly) said that you would do your best to make me like you...Because I was...and to an extent am pissed for what you did to that post of mine and the misunderstandings and cruelty it caused me cruelty. You are as entertaining to me as spacie getting soft and mushy inside. I wasn't attacking you personally. I was stating my fellings. Now however you accused me of something I did not do and I am sure you are gonna edit my posts and take things out of contextand cause me more fucking trouble. And if anyone thinks this is a jealousy thing, don't. It is the fact that alot of original and once faithful forum members were never mentioned and here you have Apo who screwed me over good which is why i left for awhile. It just is a pissy situation.

Evan, I am not a moderator here any longer.

I can't edit anyone else's posts.

I quit moderating. I answered the last topic you started about me here, and I explained that.

No one is being pushed aside, and if they were, it wouldn't be my fault.

And you might notice I have been a member here since November. Not as long as some, but for quite some time.
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! November! Still, alot of others that were here longer have gotten less beneifits then you, You came and like wthin, what 2 weeks? You were a moderator.

ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
Wow! November! Still, alot of others that were here longer have gotten less beneifits then you, You came and like wthin, what 2 weeks? You were a moderator.

No. Evan, I don't know why you are still upset. I quit moderating.

I understand that BK is always considering new ones. Why don't you apply? I'm sure he would take your application seriously.
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my problem...I am to emotional...I care deeply about the froum and I think it really could use help but I have a busy summer coming up... And I...I...I...

I miss my spacie girl! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't we all just get alone...i mean along... haha

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan, I realize why you are upset. But taking it out on Apo is uncalled for. I'm locking and deleting this thread. Please PM me if you have any questions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: