Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grow Up.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For real, obviously, the talk she had with her mom, was probably onher mind a LOT on that 27 hour bus ride.
The girl has emotions! And a breaking point. (Oh, I wanna see that!)

Don't we all have emotions that sometimes take over for us?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been stuck in buses and trains longer than that, and I didn't want to risk anyone's lives by being a brat.

She needs to take it seriously, or take a long walk off a short pier.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you PM Daniel about it? wouldn't he be the one who could say if she's wanted there or not?
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully, something will happen soon that will drive home the situation to Sarah. A large part of her problem is that she's never actually encountered the Order yet.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allisonjenna wrote:
I've been stuck in buses and trains longer than that, and I didn't want to risk anyone's lives by being a brat.

Have you been stuck on long bus rides after having a fight with your mother so severe that disappearing into the night was the better option? Have you dodged getting in serious trouble (trespassing, accomplices to kidnapping, etc.) because your overly zealous friend decided to go with the crazy option?

Seriously. Cut Sarah some slack, a lot of shit has happened. Put in her situation, I'd like to see any of us (yes, that means you, too) do any better.
jbopp
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:

Have you been stuck on long bus rides after having a fight with your mother so severe that disappearing into the night was the better option? Have you dodged getting in serious trouble (trespassing, accomplices to kidnapping, etc.) because your overly zealous friend decided to go with the crazy option?

Seriously. Cut Sarah some slack, a lot of shit has happened. Put in her situation, I'd like to see any of us (yes, that means you, too) do any better.

Taylor did say Sarah and her mother talked before Sarah left, so I would hope that means they were at least civil and her mother knows where Sarah is.

Also why are we talking about Sarah like she's not around? Well I guess she's not in the fourms too much, or hasn't been thus far. I still wish she'd think about the gravity of the situation. Sarah, remember when you guys were searching for Jules and you had to go look at the house. You got spooked! This is a lot bigger than being on someone elses property! Please just think about it.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:

Have you been stuck on long bus rides after having a fight with your mother so severe that disappearing into the night was the better option?

I'm (obviously) not in the "Sarah's behavior is stupid" camp, but I don't think it was suggested that she left under those kinds of circumstances. According to what Taylor told us, Sarah got into a fight with her mom (and Taylor), then they later hashed things out. Sarah asked for her mom's permission/blessing to go on a trip, apparently got it, and then things moved to where they currently are.

Is that correct, Sarah?
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GawainsChallenge wrote:
Hopefully, something will happen soon that will drive home the situation to Sarah. A large part of her problem is that she's never actually encountered the Order yet.

i agree.

:will stop referring to Sarah in the third person:

Sarah, you're being REAL stupid. I mean, I think the only reason you haven't gotten yourself killed is because the Order doesn't seem to make "disposing" of people a regular habit.
Seriously, man; there's a time and a place for everything, but right under the Order's noses on THEIR turf is NOT the time to go "o wah, i'm tired, i'm annoyed, i want a juice box!"
BIG kids know how to hold their tongues when the enemy is breathing down their necks!!!

....and as soon as the enemy's a safe distance away, then u get to make up for lost time Wink (and get all the juice ya want! LOL)

btw, i know being on a bus for 20+ hours is sh*t. :has once been on the road/on foot for 23.5 hours straight: but i also know it's possible to suck it up for just a little bit when the stakes are high (when it happened to me, we all knew fighting was the last thing we needed, so we just found ways not to fight or even cry until we got where we needed to get... yeah, then there was a lot of crying from stress...)
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:

She didn't run away, and as other's pointed out, she had a (supposedly) GOOD convo with her mother before she left.

I understand she's cranky, but her attitude is still crap, and given the serious nature of D&J's situation, she shouldn't have been banging doors and being so pissy. She could've put that on hold til they got off Order turf.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah didn't run away. She graduated from high school. The diploma in her hands gives her emancipation from her parents. The discussion with her Mother probably started out with Mom's plans to join a J.C. and take some classes in the fall.

Well, we all know an outspoken teenager is going to want to expand her wings and fly. Sarah had other plans for her future. College wasn't a part of it. She teased us (and me in PMs) with the idea of not having any summer plans and she missed her friends from Cali that "ditched her."

I told Sarah many times that when I graduated, I felt like a free spirit. I did what I wanted, and my parents couldn't hold me back. I even moved to another state just to spite them. So, here I am 10 years younger, re-living my teen years, and encouraging Sarah to fly the coop. when Sarah told her Mom that she wanted to leave, Mom must have given her blessing, because if she didn't, she might never hear from Sarah again.

When Taylor announced that her sister had left home and she didn't know where. I got worried. I felt 99% sure, that she was heading for Cali. Taylor mentioning Sarah following some favorite band, threw me off. I was worried about Sarah having enough money, and if she drove. (That's the parent in me.) But, what worried me most, was that there were so many unanswered questions to Sarah's where abouts until "Camp Play." (That wasn't vry nice Taylor, lol)

I was very happy to see my girl Sarah! Dancing Now that I know she is with the boys, at least I know she is OK. If something should happen to her, I would feel very guilty.

Note to Sarah: Glad to see you! I miss your blogs, and such. Keep in touch, and keep me informed!

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: