Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plot Discussion? More like Yawn Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanjay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Plot Discussion? More like Yawn Discussion Reply with quote

Personally, i'm just waiting for the end of the season. The plot? What plot, it's just back forth and back and forth like a pendulum. I've been watching for more than a year now. A WHOLE YEAR STRAIGHT and for what? 3 minute scraps of sometimes interesting, sometimes funny and more often than not fucking frustrating content.

I still don't know much more than i did a year and a bit ago, most of the shit i've read is just conjecture man, most people have no real idea, just what they think is "evidence" and a host of "great theories".

So my overall statement? Just get it over with. If i wanted to waste over a year's worth of my time on nonsensical and barely progressive internet content, i'd watch Red vs Blue. I'm glad Pure Pwnage has risen above this muck, those guys are amateurs and i'd rate it as being 10 times better than most shit they put here. Yes, yes, blah blah, new format, experimenting with a new form of entertainment, blah blah.

Well, they've been experimenting for a year now and despite plenty of trial and FAILURE (with some successes too), their is little innovation to be observed.

Anyway, putting Pure Pwnage up against LG15 just goes to show that the old adage proves true:

Professionals built the titanic, amateurs built the arc.

This is more just a rant, a way to vent frustration. I don't care about flamers who come, this is my signal to the creators that despite all this great talent and energy and experience, this series is fast becoming a huge flop and i know i'm not the only one who's pissed off with a general viewing program that goes:

1. Running
2. Running
3. Running
4. Kidnapped
5. Running
6. Make small gain
7. Running
8. Enter the badass tachyon
9. Running
10. Running
11. Caught again
12. Tachyon saves day and disappears
13. Running
14. Running
etc etc

Peace
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...then don't watch

this isnt a "show" its an alternate reality game played on many different mediums. If we just knew everything then there'd be no game.

As far as tachyon goes, yeah it sucks that ended but realize that there is an out-of-game reason for that. As far as I understand (correct me if I'm wrong) there was legal issues over the rights to those characters when Glenn parted ways. So it is my understanding that it may have thrown the story for a loop for a little bit. They spent a lot of time building that and then it got kicked out from under them.

People get so crazy and nagging it drives me nuts. We as fans have no idea how crazy hard it must be to run this thing. Done on low budget and 24/7! I mean, if you were making a movie or something, then you make it and its done. But LG15 is a constant project with a demanding forum of fans ripping it apart.

I am impressed with this new story arc and the last few weeks of videos. If you cant deal with it being non-stop action adventure then go watch power rangers.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it's beena bit repetitive, but it makes you think. Make syou do work behind the scenes. The last few videos have been choc a block too.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: