Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0200 - "Be Part of Something" [05/28/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
How can she do that!? I find it so hard! I always lose starting contests Razz

I lose against her everytime I watch a LG15 vid! Laughing
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoey wrote:
[...]

(Yay! My first forum post!!)

Eh? impossible
...welcome?

*continues reading*

*page 4*

*attention...fading*

Video threads clearly get too long.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
lehcarice9
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...i just listened to the videos like..10 times with my laptop volume up the whole way.

There def is some subliminal stuff going on. In this video, I forgot who said it, but someone said that there was something fishy about around 1:26 up until about 1:30. I think that they are right. Someone with the right equipment should really look into that. It sounds like some kind of mumbling or whispering or groaning or something. I know that this must be it, especially since this is the only time it is heard during the vid. The line that she says during this is "The eternal hymn of one"...thats kinda important.

I also think that this was in the previous video too. From about 48 seconds to 1:06 seconds. I said this in that thread, but I guess no one paid attention. At first I thought it was just from the wind or something on the camera microphone, but now that I see this in the other video, which was clearly indoors, I really think that it has something to do with the message.

Honestly, someone should look into this...
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

capgun wrote:

You can see windows, and the outside of wherever she is from the reflection in her eyes. Kind of off tangent, but it feels so obviously thrown at us.

I edited the close-up of Bree's eye so we could get a better view of the reflection:

To me, it looks like a character from The Simpsons on the left portion of her pupil but I'm not very good at this stuff. Didn't know if there are any clues but thought it was worth a try!

Also, I'm beginning to think that Bree is playing along with The Order to get more info out from under their noses. I don't think she is really brainwashed due to the hidden messages and the subtle winks.
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
Probably nothing ,but you never know...

http://www.bowdenhouse.co.uk/mainpages/MusicandMovement.html

I know it's probably a moot point, but why aren't we considering more about the music? Granted, the message in the text is important, but with all this focus on music (Hymn of One, find your true song), there has to something more to what's being played on the videos, especially with the "cues" the music gives for Bree.
I'm horrible at code things, but I wanted to throw that out there.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Akiana
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought:

HELP HER FRIDAY TO COMPLETE (the) CEREMONY BENEATH THE BLUE STONE.

Also, I agree with all those who believe the note (thought to be a B or B flat) is what makes up for the missing B in (B)lue stone.

A couple of things I found on google and wiki:

Searched "Beneath Bluestone" :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wylie_Island_(West_Virginia)

Searched "The Blue Stone" :

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/b/blue_stone.html

Searched "beneath the blue stone" :

http://beneath.theblueocean.com/index.php?showimage=130

I know it says beneath the blue waters...but couldn't blue stone be used to mark a grave?

Searched " under blue stone" :

http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hstsblue.html

From the site:

So, we see that the Blue Stone was literally the Throne of God (Exodus 24: 12). And, the "Tables of The Stone" were literally taken out of God's Throne.

It is saying that the ten commandments were carved from blue stone and the throne of god was literally blue stone. Could this mean that the ceremony will take place under the rules of the religion? Under the power of the leader, or "God"?

Just some tidbits to think about. ^.^
missjessie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just watched video number 0090 (warwalking), and there is a Blue symbol on the stone type pavement. i don't know if it means anything but it could.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An I the only one to think that Bree is absolutely gorgeous in these Order commercials?
-R-
Casual Observer

Location: Chocolate Mountain, Gummy Village, Candy Land, 12345

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
An I the only one to think that Bree is absolutely gorgeous in these Order commercials?

Psh, no!
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about this but should we compare daniels "order vid" to Brees "order vids". With the hypnosis/drug/etc. and all.
Like Daniel seemed more laid back and kinda goofy or like a kid (spinart "yeah!"). And Bree is like softer (you know what I mean?) I think maybe more.."blank".
I don't know if that just indicates differences in personality or maybe just a difference in how they were brought under control?
Confused hmmm......hmmm?

Then again that could just be how they decided to act in those vids, but...hey, just throwing it out there...
Vintage_Angel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
capgun wrote:

You can see windows, and the outside of wherever she is from the reflection in her eyes. Kind of off tangent, but it feels so obviously thrown at us.

I edited the close-up of Bree's eye so we could get a better view of the reflection:

To me, it looks like a character from The Simpsons on the left portion of her pupil but I'm not very good at this stuff. Didn't know if there are any clues but thought it was worth a try!

Also, I'm beginning to think that Bree is playing along with The Order to get more info out from under their noses. I don't think she is really brainwashed due to the hidden messages and the subtle winks.

Reminds me of an episode of CSI where they had to look into a girl's eye to see the reflection of the room she was in... Maybe if we look close enough we can see a camera or even a person?

Oh wait... found it.

Look closely to the left of her eye you can see the outline of a person holding a camera.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm puzzled by this line: Undo the damage to your very special verse. Erase the negative notes. I thought that was an indication that something was hidden in the audio from the vid. Like all the weird sounds behind Bree. I tried to process the audio part, but I couldn't find anything so far. Any idea?
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="butterfly"]
capgun wrote:

Wow, great capture and picture expansion there! First, there does seem to be three windows in which light is entering from Bree's left side.

The first widow, in the zoomed image, seems to show a building of some sort outside the window. In front of the "building" is another object (almost looks like an upside down mushroom...but cannot tell).

In the third window, there seems to be an outline of a person. My guess is that it is of the person running the camera. The camera would be dead center, andnot seen due to the pupil of the eye (that is, the camera is in the black portion of the eye, and not reflected)

As such, I can only make things out on the left edge of the left eye (always referring to Bree's left side, by the way) nothing on eye's right edge.

There is ANOTHER shot in the middle of the video of a close up of her eye. I will watch it again. I cannot capture pictures well, but I will post the time here if someone else wants to try to capture it.

-Ruberic
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
Probably nothing ,but you never know...

http://www.bowdenhouse.co.uk/mainpages/MusicandMovement.html

I know it's probably a moot point, but why aren't we considering more about the music? Granted, the message in the text is important, but with all this focus on music (Hymn of One, find your true song), there has to something more to what's being played on the videos, especially with the "cues" the music gives for Bree.
I'm horrible at code things, but I wanted to throw that out there.

Exactly why I mentioned it, Smile
There is even mention of an Eternal Choir on that web page...and I am horrible at code things and not musically inclined, but try to help when I can ....

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring back the old school lonelygirl15.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 18 of 23

Jump to: