Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunbean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
I just don't think that Lucy would change her computer clock, if she had the folder marked 10-12-06. If she were going to change her computer clock to reflect her different (?) calendar, why would she allow the folder to be named according to the traditional system?

Super-good point. Smile I am way too sleepy to think of that atm.
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
How freaky would it be if the first pic was Daniel with baldy in the background! All framed and set on a table for him to find......that would definitely scare me!

What the ......????? Shocked Hey people, wake up! These two pictures have honestly nothing in common! The picture on the table just shows a woman from behind , three-quarter rear view, turning and looking at the camera. (most probably smiling)

That picture looks like a first communion picture to me...I know they aren't catholic but it really looks like a first communion picture of a little girl...
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
If we are meant to be analyzing the maps on that screen in great detail...

This is the point. I don't think we are meant to be analyzing the video in great details. The creators are not Cassie. Each clue in LG15 videos has always been given to us pretty straighforwardly so far. When they wanted us to see Aleister Crowley, they made a close up on the picture with Bree and Daniel screeming at the camera: "Oh LOOK! LOOK!". Don't forget that LG15 is not made uniquely for the bunch of nerds we are (all respect due) eager to dissect every bits of video thrown at us, but also for a general audience who doesn't care much about theories and the crazy stuff we feed on in this meadow.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunbean wrote:
rachelalexis wrote:
I just don't think that Lucy would change her computer clock, if she had the folder marked 10-12-06. If she were going to change her computer clock to reflect her different (?) calendar, why would she allow the folder to be named according to the traditional system?

Super-good point. Smile I am way too sleepy to think of that atm.

Ooooo, I got a super good comment. Gold star for me!

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and thanks for answering my question...I must have missed the other people asking here. Yesterday people were talking about robots, "small wonder", and other stuff...I tried to read everything but seriously, if I don't keep my eyes on my girls my house looks like a tornado passed through.

Earlier as I was posting something else, my girls (one is 3 the other is 1) got into a few pieces of pound cake and made a mess on my carpet...they are very stelthy (really they are).
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, they sound deviously cute!

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
How freaky would it be if the first pic was Daniel with baldy in the background! All framed and set on a table for him to find......that would definitely scare me!

What the ......????? Shocked Hey people, wake up! These two pictures have honestly nothing in common! The picture on the table just shows a woman from behind , three-quarter rear view, turning and looking at the camera. (most probably smiling)

I was just pondering the possibility. ANYTHING is possible since this is all FAKE, duh! You can't seriously be shocked considering the whole plot is farfetched, which is the point! Rolling Eyes
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:

I was just pondering the possibility. ANYTHING is possible since this is all FAKE, duh! You can't seriously be shocked considering the whole plot is farfetched, which is the point! Rolling Eyes

Sure, but that's not the question, Luv. Just look at the two pictures: do they look alike? Beside, there was no animosity in my remark. I'm sorry if you sensed hostility in my words.

No, really I see a woman with something like a teddy bear in her hands on the first picture. Of course, since anything is possible, it can also be a picture of Ron McDonald being abducted by aliens driving a pink porsche. Wink

EDIT : actually it's more like a young girl sitting on a chair and holding a teddy bear....

Last edited by DontHaveAClue on Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
beavinator wrote:
If we are meant to be analyzing the maps on that screen in great detail...

This is the point. I don't think we are meant to be analyzing the video in great details. The creators are not Cassie. Each clue in LG15 videos has always been given to us pretty straighforwardly so far. When they wanted us to see Aleister Crowley, they made a close up on the picture with Bree and Daniel screeming at the camera: "Oh LOOK! LOOK!". Don't forget that LG15 is not made uniquely for the bunch of nerds we are (all respect due) eager to dissect every bits of video thrown at us, but also for a general audience who doesn't care much about theories and the crazy stuff we feed on in this meadow.

Yeah, I can definitely agree with that, up to a point. But can you honestly say you think those maps have no significance? Daniel was VERY meticulous about making sure the camera got a good clear shot of each one of them, for someone who was meant to be pretty hyped up from breaking, entering, snooping and the like. I think it's almost guaranteed the information on those maps will be of importance at some point in the future. And if that's so, I don't see how the creators could have let something fairly obvious slip by on screens we were purposely given a pretty good look at.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I see, from left to right:

+

+

+ some blurring =

But this is only me and my eyes.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
But can you honestly say you think those maps have no significance?

Oh no! I never said that! The maps are indeed important, I think, but they are presented in a really straightforward way in this video. That's my point! The date on the computer... it's not obvious. If you don't dissect the video, frankly you don't notice it. I don't know... again that would have been a Cassie video, yeah definitely. But I don't think the mystery lies in the vids with LG15. I can be wrong.....have already been.....
raptattention
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the chair and figure holding something too.

This may be far fetched, but what if that is a photo of Cassie? What if Cassie "stopped calling" Bree (was taken away) years ago because she was worried about Bree the way Daniel is now? Maybe that photo is one taken in a similar situation to how Daniels was--without her knowing, and then she "disappeared" or was "taken care of" by the religious powers that be. Daniel could be in for a similar fate.

I know this is far fetched, because why would there be a framed photo of her out for all to see! LOL Just letting my imagination run wild. Very Happy

I think Donthaveaclue is right--that most of the clues we're supposed to have been following have been placed right under our noses.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh no! I never said that! The maps are indeed important, I think, but they are presented in a really straightforward way in this video. That's my point! The date on the computer... it's not obvious.

Good point, that. Honestly, the first time I watched the video, I certainly noticed the maps, but didn't even think to look at the name at the top of the screen or the time/clock area. It wasn't until after someone actually posted screen shots and pointed it out!

I think the average LG15 veiwer would never have picked up on these things. The people on this forum are the elite, detail oriented obsessives, lol! Pointed in the right direction, they could take over the world! (insert Pinky and the Brain themesong here)

I agree that what we perceive as clues have all been much more straight forward. Puppets introduced the Enochian alphabet for cripes sake! Laughing
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raptattention wrote:
What if Cassie "stopped calling" Bree (was taken away) years ago because she was worried about Bree the way Daniel is now?

You know what? I think you are absolutely right! Not about Cassie being in the picture, that I don't know, but about Cassie disappearing because she was exactly like Daniel is now.... RUN DANIEL, RUN!
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did that black and white photo come from???

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 40 of 48

Jump to: