Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

..What is with all of the "new members"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grlinterupted1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: ..What is with all of the "new members" Reply with quote

Ok, I know that this has been addressed in a few threads. I also understand that for some of us we have not posted alot or maybe ever. It seems the last few days ( while I post on occasion, I read everyday) some of the most important information has come from posters that have only joined and posted once. Some of us have been accused of being creators, Bree...Frank even Cassie. While I understand that some of us don't feel like we have anything to contribute.... this has been diffrent. Shocked

First of all, by now most of us type in short hand. Not paying as much attention to spelling and grammar as maybe we should, but some of the postes are perfect. While I do envy those skills, I am not sure that someone who like most of us has been sitting around trying to figure out what is going on with LG15 is going to pay particular mind to making sure they have exceptional spelling and grammar. (maybe this is a streach- it is ok to say that)

Second, when most of us post about " something we found intresting on this web site" most have been providing the address and then giving a "well this is what I read, go check it out if you want" - Alot of the posts that are comming from people in the last 2 or 3 days have an address and line like "information on (inster topic here)"

I don't want to point specific people out, I mean maybe they have really good grammer, and maybe they just happen to know of this website...oh and maybe they just happen to recognize all of the locations of all the maps? I just wonder if we are being... lead...
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only started posting in the last day or so, but I don't think anyone could mistake me for a creator, lol. No info on the maps was supplied by me, though I did post some information on Crowley and his Green Goddess essay with an English translation of a French poem that he quoted in it. Nothing suspicious there. Shocked

LOL!

I've been signed up here for quite a while, but only felt that I might have had something relevent to add now. If anyone is suspicious, they can check out my myspace. I use the same name there.

And, lol, if the creators are trying to lead us, I wish they would do a better job, because besides knowing what the maps are of, do we actually know anything pertinent about them?
raptattention
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one have been lurking since this made the news, and became obsessed with the Cassie stuff, but never had a reason to post before.

If you're talking about grammar/spelling (and I don't really think you are talking about me in particular,) I was an English major. I can't speak for anyone else though, and I sure haven't had any shocking revelations about map coordinates or anything! Rolling Eyes

I think people are just coming out of the woodwork because this last vid was so shocking/a great twist. It is weird how people would post VERY IMPORTANT info and then never post again. You'd think the creators would try to cover their tracks better though, if they were leading us--so as not to draw suspicion. Question
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yer some r just normal, but the majority of the new ones are clearly creaters

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

The question is: which ones?

*looking around suspiciously* Shocked
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the ones that come in, drop a juicy bit of info on us...and then disappear.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
iamcool wrote:

The question is: which ones?

*looking around suspiciously* Shocked

can u look at the different members ips? coz i garuntee that a lot of the new ones will have the exact same ip

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
The Lovely Miss M.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just joined because I'm lazy so it took me a week.

Also, I'm studying to be an English teacher which means: I wouldn't have time to create anything, and I am a little bit OCD with my grammar Smile

Although whether or not anything I've just posted comes in handy or not? That remains to be seen.

(also, it's really handy to have the posts turn yellow when there are new ones - no more checking the date to determine. Yay!)
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I like the ones that come in, drop a juicy bit of info on us...and then disappear.

Yesssss those are the best!!

Why stick around and see what happened? Wink

But I think we can be too suspicious sometimes.... I've caught myself almost posting "SHILL!!" a couple of times already....
TheDoctorIsIn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of degrees in English and other things, but that doesn't make me a Creator, just literate.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your point. Hmm....Now that's got me thinking about who reall ylurks on these forums. But, I think we can let it go and stay focused with what's going on with Bree, Daniel, and Cassie. Now if someone starts talking in Olde English, I wanna hear about that.

"Quickly, before the fog rolls in, the clue, does it help?! That do you like?!" teehee.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lonelygirl15 has slowly turned everyone into conspiracy theorists. :p How do we know YOU aren't a creator...throwing us off your scent?

>.>
Dovey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty positive that you aren't speaking of me either, but I wanted to add my two cents to the board.

I personally think grammar and spelling are important in a forum where the only way you have to express yourself is through...well, grammar and spelling. For some of us at least.

That, and I'm pretty anal about both, but that's just me.
SuggestionDiabolique
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was friended by LG15 on YouTube shortly after her first videos. I didn't realize she was fake until the whole unveiling drama on YT, and I immediately lost what little interest in the series I had. Basically, I thought if it was being written by some "professional" they could do a much better job. It just started getting somewhat interesting with the last couple videos (the writing not the acting in my opinion...no offense to any strong supporters of this project). I signed up because the actual discussion is much greater than the series has been. All in all, I think the new *magic* of this little project is a combination of everyone's outlandish theories on the plot as well as the creators' use of it.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
I see your point. Hmm....Now that's got me thinking about who reall ylurks on these forums. But, I think we can let it go and stay focused with what's going on with Bree, Daniel, and Cassie. Now if someone starts talking in Olde English, I wanna hear about that.

"Quickly, before the fog rolls in, the clue, does it help?! That do you like?!" teehee.

I "spoke in Olde English" off and on from the time I was about 16 to 20...I'm pretty sure that wasn't the same Olde English though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: