Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I the only one who cant stand Sarah?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breeze
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Am I the only one who cant stand Sarah? Reply with quote

I dont see why they added her. I know they needed something new but why some USELESS to the story? no offence to the people who like her, but imho after reading her blog, all I get from her charactor (w/ all the flirting and trashy behavior) is.. she's a slut. And she's annoying. and did I mention USELESS?

Why did they have to add her? I know they just needed someone who wasnt.. a bree/taylor [smart nice girls] or jonas/daniel [brave big brother types] or gemma/alex [the seemingly nice ally turned bad]... but whyyyy Sarah?

She isnt the worst they could have added but unless they add in some developement for her where she talks about WHY she acts the way she is (going more into what Taylor was talking about) and maybe seeing a non annoying side for once.. I could accept her. But the way she is right now needs to improve :/

Sorry, just ranting!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker is going to flam like crazy...
well i love her and think she is fair from usless
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see nothing wrong with her. In my opinion a person's sexual behavior is their own business. I don't really care who she flirts with or messes around with or sleeps with - that's her business and she has a right to use her body as she pleases. I haven't read her blog so I don't know if she's hurt anyone with her behavior but I don't think it's fair to judge her based on sexual activity.

As for being "useless" I don't think she's been in the story long enough to be labeled that. She seems fairly resourceful and at least puts up a brave front, so who knows how she may contribute in the future.
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont really like either of the new girls really. they kinda both annoy me and dont seem to know anything. maybe they are just replacing bree and is making the show go downhill. but they didnt completely kill off bree yet
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Breeze
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, her last video actually gave me what i wanted. Some kind of developement beyond her acting like a walking complaining vagina. Good timing, kudos?

BlackCatonMars wrote:
I see nothing wrong with her. In my opinion a person's sexual behavior is their own business. I don't really care who she flirts with or messes around with or sleeps with - that's her business and she has a right to use her body as she pleases. I haven't read her blog so I don't know if she's hurt anyone with her behavior but I don't think it's fair to judge her based on sexual activity.

You're right, its none of my buisness, but it's more of her MENTALITY behind it that bothers me. She just wanted to screw around with guys to get back at her mom. So you kinda got it wrong there.. The reason she ACTS like that is to hurt her mom & sister. It's been talked about by Taylor that Sarah is doing the rebelling to hurt her family. It's immature and I still find her sleazy.. but there is hope I suppose, after watching that last video.

When Taylor mentioned their dad calling, you could tell the difference right away in Sarah's voice/attitude, even for a slight second..

But what the heck is up with her playing with p monkey and pretending that it was Daniel & then kissing it?! That really bothered me. I can't see them together, it would be too... forced.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breeze wrote:

You're right, its none of my buisness, but it's more of her MENTALITY behind it that bothers me. She just wanted to screw around with guys to get back at her mom. So you kinda got it wrong there.. The reason she ACTS like that is to hurt her mom & sister. It's been talked about by Taylor that Sarah is doing the rebelling to hurt her family. It's immature and I still find her sleazy.. but there is hope I suppose, after watching that last video.

Although I think she is trying to hurt her mom we really only have Taylor's word that is the case...maybe she gets something else out of it. Wink

All kidding aside, I don't really respect that kind of mentality either, and I do agree that she's immature. At the same time she's an 18 year old kid who hasn't really been out on her own much and seems to have been really hurt by her father leaving. So while I don't always approve of her reasons for doing things or her attitude I also don't feel inclined to judge her too harshly yet. I feel like there is a lot of potential for her to mature vastly as the series goes on.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's pretty rude in the new vid... (entertaining myself)

At least she's better than her sister
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breeze wrote:

I think there's more to it than that. Her reaction to Jay's behavior in her blog, and the way she's latched onto Daniel so obsessively, suggests to me that - even if the rest of it was just to rebel - the sexual behavior is for herself, not her family. Desperately seeking someone to give her affection, if you will. I think she actually wanted Jay to care about her and was hurt when he didn't. Now she's hoping Daniel will love her.

Breeze wrote:
But what the heck is up with her playing with p monkey and pretending that it was Daniel & then kissing it?! That really bothered me. I can't see them together, it would be too... forced.

That's funny. I think it would be the most realistic pairing suggested for the series.

lostgamer wrote:

Haha, no, I think I was cool about it. How'd I do?
givingin2registering
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of find her a bit annoying. But she is only 17. or whatever.

She's good eye-candy for the guys, that's probly why she's here.
U.D.
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shes cool and has a good grip of reality. Cool
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

lostgamer wrote:

you did great.
El.Rubber.Ducky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her character gets on my nerves a lot.
And I have no idea why.
Maybe because she touched P.Monkey D<
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah is great. ThereŽs no other character in the show like her. All the other girls are pretty much the same.
Scrawnyfish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah is just jealous of Bree. Sarah wants Daniel and Bree has all the boys wrapped around her finger!
Breeze
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:
Lurker wrote:

lostgamer wrote:

you did great.

Thanks for the self control Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: