Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Little Theory on Daniel's New Vid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: A Little Theory on Daniel's New Vid Reply with quote

Well, when Daniel breaks into the helper's house, he went onto the computer. There was a map on the computer, and he had a little "Oh my god", well, maybe it was a map leading to his house, because, I think that him and Bree live on the same street, so it would be easy to find Daniel, because Lucy is Bree's helper. Well, then there were pictures of him, you know. Maybe Bree told Lucy or her "cult" comrades that, that is Daniel. Because they wouldnt know who this guy is without some one telling them. And, I might be crazy, but when Lucy goes out to her car to leave, I think she is holding something, perhaps directions? I dont know I think I went crazy there. But tell me what you think, even though you guys probably heard this before.
The Lovely Miss M.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go on the Video subforum, people have already checked out the maps - they are all places that are not Daniel's house. One was the ceremony site, but the rest are spread all across North America.
Joss
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Are you talking about Topanga BLV? Reply with quote

Actually there are several maps of locations identified in Texas, Arizona.. Alberta in Canada.. And an island in Alaska. Another one of them is a location in Los Angeles so I guess you are refering to this one.

LG fans who actually live in the area recon the place in LA (Topanga Blv) as where the ceremony took place. It seems to be a recurrent place for ceremonies and hikers passing by would often find objects similar to offerings made in those ceremonies.

I suggest you check the posts in "The videos" for every conceivable aspect of every frame of every video is subjected to analisys and conjectures by the resident staff of investigators. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: