Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a puzzle in "Be Part Of Something"?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I thought we still wanted to know what was IN the box! <ducking before someone thumps me in the head> Wink

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the video section under transcript for “be apart of something,” it appears to be a message…

Sarahphobia88 posted it as follows:
Being at peace.

Everyone wants to experience being at peace with themselves, with the world.

Not all of us are lucky enough to be a part of something that allows us to achieve peace.

Each of you out there may believe that you have the answers, but you don't.

All of your so-called "answers" are nothing more than lies.

The Hymn of One is the only true answer. (???) not.

This is my eternal song.

Hope it's yours too.

Elevate your life journey by singing the Hymn of One with me.

Let out all the sadness and anger.

Undo the damage to your very special force.

Erase the negative notes.

Sing you.

Transition you.

Omit the past.

Never look back.

Everything can be yours if you sing the eternal Hymn of One.

oh my goodness...i googled bluestone and found something potentially important....here is something else for you who think the ceremony is at stonehedge... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluestone

"Bluestone is a high quality product due to its silica content, compact nature and fine grains. It is used for patios, architectural facings, fireplaces, sills, sidewalks, and other features as well as a basic building material for churches, institutions, homes and businesses.

Bluestone is an evenly-bedded product which tends to exhibit natural horizontal clefts allowing it to be removed in large flat sections suitable for flagstone, curbing, and the like. Where the clefts are less well defined, the stone is removed in blocks which are then taken to processors for cutting and refining.

The refining process for bluestone slabs is called spalling. This process incorporates water and heat to reveal the natural layers of the stone as it was deposited originally. The cutting orientation must be almost exactly along the horizontal layers. The cut slab surface is soaked with water and heated rapidly with a wide nozzle propane torch, breaking off chips of stone along their fault lines.

Many of the sidewalks in New York City were paved with Catskill and Pennsylvania bluestone. It is extremely durable and the quality of the product is not found anywhere else in the United States or Canada.

Stonehenge in 2005The bluestones at Stonehenge were placed there during the third phase of construction at Stonehenge around 2600 BC. It is assumed that there were about 80 of them originally, but this has never been proven. The stones weigh about 4 tons each. They are believed to have been brought from the Preseli Hills, about 250 miles away in Wales, either through glaciation (erratic theory) or through humans organising their transportation. Recently the archaeological find of the Boscombe Bowmen has been cited in support of the latter theory, but there is absolutely nothing, in the opinion of some geologists, to connect the finds with Wales in preference to any other European area of Palaeozoic rocks. Preseli Bluestone dolerite axe heads have been found around the Preseli Hills as well, indicating that there was a population who knew how to work with the stones (see N P Figgis Prehistoric Preseli). There is also a legend of Merlin having miraculously transported the stones himself."

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, i've been playing around with online pianos and the music from the video. they seem to have accurate pitch because they're all playing the same notes, but i'm not getting anything usable. i mean, for one, there's a lot going on in this song, but the basic tones don't seem to spell anything out. here's what i have so far:

The tone playing at the beginning of the video is a B, then a high A flat is added in.

The tone that wakes Bree is an E

the main tune is as follows: Bb G Eb D G Eb Eb C
Bb D D C

There's an extra tune towards the end, at about 1:27 through the end. it goes something like this: C D Eb D C G G Eb D Eb D

There's a countermelody that goes B flat G G D

i don't think this will come to anything and i apologise if any of it is incorrect, i was just sick of everybody suggesting that this be done without doing it, and decided to get this information out there. Cool
BM
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: BLUESTONE MEMORIAL Reply with quote

I looked back at one of her early videos where Bree talks about the past places that she has lived. At the age of 10 she went to Australia. That kind of hit me because when I was searching for "beneath the bluestone" on google, I came across an article or something about someone who sat beneath the bluestone memorial in Royal Park....that's in AUSTRALIA. Could it be a connection? Still not sure what TCC is....I really haven't looked into this, nor have a really read the whole article...but I thought I would share it as a possibility. Below is where I found the words "beneath the bluestone" I think it's on the second page.

http://www.diamantina-tour.com.au/news/NL2006.pdf
KRISTINSAUR
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluest one?

Maybe Danielbeast or Jonas knows something they arent saying?
I mean, sarahs been vlogging about how DB and TKO are so upset and gloomy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: