Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah, can you take the perspective of anyone else?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Sarah, can you take the perspective of anyone else? Reply with quote

Sarah,

Ok, so your video was cute, but don't you think you might be a little self-centered? Do you ever try to see the point of view of other people, like Daniel, Jonas, Taylor or your mother? I've never seen you do it.

Is there some reason you're not afraid of the Order? Is there some reason you led BDJ to Jules? I'm glad you're around for comic relief, but please serve a deeper purpose (positive, rather than negative, I hope!) You're 18, right? Isn't that old enough to act like an adult?

I know my tone may sound insulting. I don't intend that. I just wish that you would try to take on the perspective of other people. You seem as self-centered as a thirteen year old and it grates on people's nerves.

Thanks,

Marbella
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, can you take the perspective of anyone else? Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Is there some reason you're not afraid of the Order? Is there some reason you led BDJ to Jules?

She didn't. Her sister told them to come to Zavalla (and also screwed up the first address). BD&J found Jules on their own after that, using Jules' myspace.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she was part of it, Lurker. It's my speculation and maybe I should have clarified it. However, I was writing TO Sarah. I didn't expect my every sentence to be analyzed to such a degree!

I really like your posts, Lurker, and I find them to be insightful. However, Taylor supposedly told them to come to Zavalla but who knows what level of involvement Sara had? She's sneaky and she likes to stir things up, in my opinion.

I know you love Sara and probably don't agree, but let's just leave it at that, ok?
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella, Lurker does have a point. You did incorrectly placed the blame on Sara. Taylor has a level of blame but it is way blow sea level.

With that said, Lurker, Marbella also has a point. Sara is being a little self-centered.

Sara, I like you. A hell of a lot more then your prep sister. You remind me alot of my ex-girlfriend, but, instead of coming off to strong your coming out to self-involved. You act like you're intrested in Daniel yet you don't care about the things he cares about.

Honestly I do think you two would make an awesome couple, but, he has a quality that you don't. He cares about others. He cares about Bree because she is his oldest friend and he would do anything for her. He cares about Jonas because the guy was there for him when D.B. needed someone the most. He cares about Taylor because she has impressed him and actually shown how much of conviction she has to an idea.

If you want him to start caring about you too you need to do something to prove yourself to him as not only a friend but a potential lover. Open yourself to him. Let him see the you thats hidden under all of that queen b**** attitude. Be real, not the person you think you are.

(Edited do to typo at 12:05 a.m. June 4, 2007)

Last edited by HeartofSorrow on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow, thank you for your post. Both for the agreement (I'm always appreciative of that) and for politely (to Sarah) and clearly summarizing some concerns - concerns which I believe have now been addressed.

The latest video ("Getting Her Back") puts these matters to rest I hope.

Sarah, I hope you're okay. And I think you're now entitled to an apology, but that may just be me.

Last edited by Lurker on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah, you're just fine now, aren't you? You seem so resourceful.

I'm shocked that Lurker is so concerned.
Aithne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
HeartofSorrow, thank you for your post. Both for the agreement (I'm always appreciative of that) and for politely (to Sarah) and clearly summarizing some concerns - concerns which I believe have now been addressed.

The latest video ("Getting Her Back") puts these matters to rest I hope.

Sarah, I hope you're okay. And I think you're now entitled to an apology, but that may just be me.

*Cough Cough* Marbella, you might want to offer one to the beast while your at it
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with both Lurker and Tricia that both Sarah and DB are owed an apology. Sarah risked her own safety to help rescue Bree. This is not a selfish act.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Scrawnyfish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Daniel would love you if you didn't only care about yourself.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel I owe Sarah or Daniel any apology, really.

I'm proud of Sarah for what she did.

At the time I posted, there was no way for me or anyone else to tell whether she was trustworthy. Perhaps she read the post and decided to show that she is not totally self-centered. Probably not--of course!! but I was not the only one expressing this concern that was valid based on her past behavior.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, Marbella. If we had to apologize for opinions that have become wrong after the fact, we'd all be doing nothing but that.

Besides, one unselfish act is not a change of attitude. It's just a start.
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Can a selfish egocentric jealous and unimaginative female write a damn thing worthwhile?" - Sylvia Plath
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

what the deal with u and Syliva Plath

what exactly do u identify with?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it. Reply with quote

The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
Sylvia Plath
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i also thought you were pretty egocentric and uncooperative, but what you did for bree was really big of you. i know you'll blow it off as just trying to get out of there and the boys weren't acting and all, but you are a good and kind person even if you like to pretend everything rolls off your back.
also definitely be more careful- like it's been said running out of the car and stuff- not such a good plan.
if i were db i would've already folded by now. totally.
so nice job doing the selfishness 180- even giving them space and trying to feed them casserole. kudos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: