Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah, I'm proud of you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

Sarah,

I'm proud of you for what you did. You showed that you are thinking of the group and not just yourself. You were very resourceful. I've had concerns about you, but I'm very pleased to see that you are acting positively to help others. Helping get Bree back with your plan was an amazing idea!
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most definitely!
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aree to the fullest... your great i hope daniel rewards you with sum good lovin.... LoL and if not... theres always me..... LOL

"Memories flooded My Mind,
Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"
-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Everytime you score a goal a starving child in africa dies" ~ Sarah

"Your so morbid" ~ Taylor
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Marbella. It was big of you to post this.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiLskttles87 wrote:
I aree to the fullest... your great i hope daniel rewards you with sum good lovin.... LoL and if not... theres always me..... LOL

. . . . . can I watch?
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Sarah,

I'm proud of you for what you did. You showed that you are thinking of the group and not just yourself. You were very resourceful. I've had concerns about you, but I'm very pleased to see that you are acting positively to help others. Helping get Bree back with your plan was an amazing idea!

You did good. Just next time don't go off half cocked like you did first. There's a time and place for everything. You coulda gotten Daniel and Jonas killed the first time you went off.
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Sarah,

Thank you, Marbella. I thought it was time that we all, including myself, took some action. Besides, it was getting hot in that car and those boys smell. Wink
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
Thank you, Marbella. I thought it was time that we all, including myself, took some action. Besides, it was getting hot in that car and those boys smell. Wink
Yeah, you did good. Good to see you on here aswell. Are there any new developments yet? Did the guy that got you at first hurt you, or did you get away before he could? Any news on Bree?

Again good job. And it's good to see you are ok.
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Yeah, you did good. Good to see you on here aswell. Are there any new developments yet? Did the guy that got you at first hurt you, or did you get away before he could? Any news on Bree?

I completely caught him off guard. He was so stunned that it took him a second to react. And my heels digging into his thighs probably didn't help. So yeah I'm okay, thanks for asking.

No news on Bree right now. It's been a long few days without sleep and no one really has an appetite either. I'm trying to stay out of the way and help where I can. I found a bunch of canned food in the pantry and made a casserole this afternoon. It was edible, but the boys weren't really interested. So, I decided to come here and chat. Smile
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:

I completely caught him off guard. He was so stunned that it took him a second to react. And my heels digging into his thighs probably didn't help. So yeah I'm okay, thanks for asking.

No news on Bree right now. It's been a long few days without sleep and no one really has an appetite either. I'm trying to stay out of the way and help where I can. I found a bunch of canned food in the pantry and made a casserole this afternoon. It was edible, but the boys weren't really interested. So, I decided to come here and chat. Smile

Hooray for chat!

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:

Hehe, you're hardcore, nice job! Hope you left a scar to remind him of 'THE RESISTANCE' Wink.

The boys have much on their minds, and I don't think they deal with it as well as you do. They'll come around. But as far as I could make out of your myspace blog, they are with Bree for most of the time, so they cant really take their mind of it then.

It's good that you try to help.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:

Good Job, Sarah.
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
MydiaLidnight
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Sarah, I'm proud of you Reply with quote

Sky is Empty wrote:

No news on Bree right now. It's been a long few days without sleep and no one really has an appetite either. I'm trying to stay out of the way and help where I can. I found a bunch of canned food in the pantry and made a casserole this afternoon. It was edible, but the boys weren't really interested. So, I decided to come here and chat.

Ah, the ways heels come in handy. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: