Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is Jonas & Daniel, why does Bree have internet acc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
x3christy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe she has internet access.. just because?
i mean the story would be none if she didnt have internet
maybe im wrong :]

Neutral

-xty
lejaders
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x3christy wrote:

I completely agree with that, what I really want to know is how big their suitcases are because every episode they seem to all be wearing something different and you never see a suitcase.... Do they all have a magical mary poppins bag holding their wardrobes or something?
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yepooda wrote:
Maybe if some other music is played, the HoO song will go *pop* right out of her head. Laughing Laughing

Did you notice the music stopped when she said "I can't believe I just said that." I thought that was a cool touch. Obviously from today's video, the song continues. But, the song is subsiding. I wonder what song is her favorite? Jonas & Daniel would know. Try that one...like the guys singing it to her all happy, like Jonas's funky dance! Oh my goodness, that was funny.

(I have a new reason to like Jonas. Although I am still a DB fan!)Razz

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
yepooda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
yepooda wrote:
Maybe if some other music is played, the HoO song will go *pop* right out of her head. Laughing Laughing

Did you notice the music stopped when she said "I can't believe I just said that." I thought that was a cool touch. Obviously from today's video, the song continues. But, the song is subsiding. I wonder what song is her favorite? Jonas & Daniel would know. Try that one...like the guys singing it to her all happy, like Jonas's funky dance! Oh my goodness, that was funny.

(I have a new reason to like Jonas. Although I am still a DB fan!)Razz

Agreed.

Maybe they could to a "proving science wrong" she seemed to be really into science, and it would get her mind (and their minds) off of the HoO and eternal song. And, it could possibly jog some memories for her. Not just sitting there watching a video, but physically doing something that she used to enjoy in the past.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x3christy wrote:

Neutral

The question was being asked from a plot perspective: "Why would they let her have a camera, a computer and internet?" Obviously the story could continue with one of the others vlogging.

Someone suggested (might have been in this thread or in the video section) that they weren't worried about giving her internet access because she didn't know where they were and they were hoping something would spark her memories if she played around with the vlogging stuff.
allie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
x3christy wrote:

Neutral

The question was being asked from a plot perspective: "Why would they let her have a camera, a computer and internet?" Obviously the story could continue with one of the others vlogging.

Someone suggested (might have been in this thread or in the video section) that they weren't worried about giving her internet access because she didn't know where they were and they were hoping something would spark her memories if she played around with the vlogging stuff.

true... but isn't it fairly easy to track ip addresses?

i'm not super computer savvy... but i remember this thing once i used back in teh day when i was in middle school where when people went to your web page it would have an ip logger which if you clicked on an ip address it would go to a map and tell you like what town the computer was from.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allie wrote:
Lurker wrote:
x3christy wrote:

Neutral

true... but isn't it fairly easy to track ip addresses?

i'm not super computer savvy... but i remember this thing once i used back in teh day when i was in middle school where when people went to your web page it would have an ip logger which if you clicked on an ip address it would go to a map and tell you like what town the computer was from.

Yeah but you can route through proxies to throw off people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: