Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're all here for you...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: We're all here for you... Reply with quote

Hey Bree,

I know you might not get to the point where this makes sense to you for awhile, and that's ok. I know what you've gone through has been really scary. You already know that Jonas, Daniel, and Sarah are there for you. I know it's hard and you don't know who to trust right now, but trust them. They care for you deeply. I am glad to see that you are starting to open up to Jonas. Lean on him.

I just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you, too. I don't have any expertise in the specific situation you are in, but I do have some training, so I am willing to lend an ear or give whatever advice I can.

Take care. We're all rooting for you.
FeministPsych
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Si mi amiga. FeministPsych is right, you can lean on Jonas. Also if you can rant at one of us if need be. I'll especially do it for you if need a guys prespective, but for a girls way of thinking go with Feminist. Just not Sarah. She scares me. Anxious
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime I'm around, I'm available for ranting. We all want to see you get better, Bree. You can trust Jonas. You can trust us. You can trust Daniel and Taylor and yes, even Sarah. She came up with the plan that got you out of there, which you might not appreciate now but I'm pretty sure you will later, when you're better.

We're all here, Bree. All of us. You just have to reach out and trust us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: