Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Jonas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Hey Jonas Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't make it into the chat. Seems like Bree is connecting to you on some ... interesting level. So it is probably good for you to be there for her.
However i feel that for her to fully recover, you can't be the one to do the deprogramming. Reason being is, if she connects to you, and you connect back, you can become easily manipulative. I really advice you to talk to daniel and try to reason with him.

If worse comes to worse and it HAS to be you, i"ve been doing someheavy research. And I found a web site with a LOT of information on cults and different meathods of PROGRAMMING!

THe key here is is that you may not be able to "deprogram" here, but obviously she is a sponge for the same methods the order uses...so jsut a thought, reading up on the methods cults use, to help "deprogram" her tomay be useful.

http://www.soulwork.net/sw_articles_eng/soul_cult.htm

There is also a little article on leaving cults:

http://www.soulwork.net/sw_articles_eng/exit_coach.htm

And Spiritual Abuse:

http://www.soulwork.net/sw_articles_eng/abuse-therapist.htm

I think these are pretty helpful. They'll help you determne patterns in her behavior.

I think the key thing to do first is to talk to her and make notes about what she can remember about being with them. Then, once you find a pattern within her speech of them, and they methods, try to match the pattern and compete with it. Basically, try to break it down without her knowing. That is the best way, as cults are a very competative system in general.

Anyways, that is what I have been doing for the past 18 hours. Yay for getting into huge fights with your husband!

Good Luck Jonas. And remember, if you need anything, I am here for you!

Kelly

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good tips. Although REprogram instead of DEprogram just doesn't sound right.

I do think the rest of it is helpfull. But hey, who am I? Certainly not a shrink Wink
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a followup to this we (Kelly and I) were discussing drug use on IRC.

Kelly mentioned that brainwashing without drugs would take SEVERAL MONTHS to be successfull. So that made me take this thing to google.

After some small articles on research into using drugs to brainwash people I came uppon this. There is a drug out there that has been used before to brainwash people into committing terrorist attacks.

As seen on http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8281
Quote:
This drug which is known as ‘See Khun Roy’ is being sold cheaply to potential troublemakers in the hope that they will be brainwashed and so, enticed into acts of terrorism. The Army Chief has called the new brain-washing drug ‘a powerful new weapon in the hands of the Southern terrorists!'

‘See Khun Roy’ is a drinkable tasty narcotic which consists of ‘Bai Krathom’ (A banned Thai plant with effects similar to marajuana), ‘Mosquito Coil Repellent!’, Pepsi Cola, ‘Codeine-Based Cough Mixture’ and the Date-Rape Drug – ‘Aprazolam Xanax’.

I did some research on the Alprazolam Xanax and figured out that depending on the amount that she has in her system it could take days to weeks for it to wear off entirely. I've found a dutch website that says to only half the amount of this drug in someones system can take up to 15 hours. http://www.hulpgids.nl/medicijnen/medicijnsoorten/alprazolam.htm

Alprazolam Xanax is usually used as an anti-anxiety drug. Making people more open to suggestion. That combined with the other stuff can make people be very suspectible to brainwashing.

The water thing might really be important because of this. Although you can't really speed up the breakdown of such a drug it can counter the effects of it.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, we've been talking a lot about it, and while we were talking I was cooking breakfast (oh the joys of wireless) and it suddenly struck me. I said it earlier in our cht Brightsilence, I wanted to relay it back to Jonas.

To be successful at this, you need her to detox the drugs.

I would highly check out detoxing programs as well as detoxing Foods. Get herr to eat and drink LOTS.

It takes a while for some of these mind altering/ controling drugs to work their ways out of the system, and it causes withdrawl symptoms that are a bitch, but using detoxing food and vitamines would help!

trust me...i know...from slight experience. lol.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: