Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who else thinks that sarah is trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Who else thinks that sarah is trouble Reply with quote

That girlis trouble i dont know why but she seems like she is trying to screw with daniel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah she is trying to screw daniel I won't deny that. I'm actually hoping it will lead to that.

But I don't think she's trouble. She was just tired of the drudgery of her normal life and decided to have some adventure.
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She definitely has the potential to be trouble, but she also has the potential to do great things. Some people may be hoping for trouble, but I want to see heroic Sarah!
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean she took a bus for like, what, 27 hours to see the guys, and the first thing she does is complain about needing a shower and get all sarcastic about a blade of grass. It's frigging obvious that she really wants to be there, but doesn't want to seem like she wants to be there. Which would be fairly normal behavior if she wanted to hook up with Tha Beast.

I still have some hope that DB and Jonas will end up together, but if that doesn't happen, then Sarah&Daniel sounds like a pretty good alternative.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like a typical teenage girl to me! go get you some daniel!
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get rid of ALL the new girls, they all suck. Bring in some older more experienced actors for this part.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
I mean she took a bus for like, what, 27 hours to see the guys, and the first thing she does is complain about needing a shower and get all sarcastic about a blade of grass. It's frigging obvious that she really wants to be there, but doesn't want to seem like she wants to be there. Which would be fairly normal behavior if she wanted to hook up with Tha Beast.

I still have some hope that DB and Jonas will end up together, but if that doesn't happen, then Sarah&Daniel sounds like a pretty good alternative.

i agree db and jonas! lol

I think sarah is just a typical 18 year old girl who is trying to get out on her own.
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well she's trouble. but not like bad trouble. more like im gonna get u in bed trouble. if anything its taylor that is probably working for the order. she seems too smart and annoying.
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Pyrad
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble? Likely. If Bree has lingering feelings for Daniel, seeing Daniel and Sarah together could cause even more emotional distress.

I think she's trouble for another reason. She was wearing all black the day she arrived to see Daniel and Jonas. Alex was wearing all black the last time she betrayed Bree, Daniel and Jonas.

Possibly coincidental...

But it would be quite a plot twist if this girl that has worked her way into Daniel's heart turns out to be a mole for the Order!
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesn't Lucy wear all black too? I don't know...I don't entirely trust Sarah, especially after the last video. She wasn't being serious at all.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah severely pisses me off with these last few videos. She just doesn't get it. I hope they kill her off.*

*Sorry Lurker. I have mad love for you.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pyrad wrote:
But it would be quite a plot twist if this girl that has worked her way into Daniel's heart turns out to be a mole for the Order!

Not really. That card has been played twice already (as has the "Daniel being betrayed by a girl he cared for" card).

consideration wrote:
Sarah severely pisses me off with these last few videos. She just doesn't get it. I hope they kill her off.*

*Sorry Lurker. I have mad love for you.

She gets it enough to try to help (if only because she cares for Daniel). She got Bree back, gave Daniel and Jonas space to work with her (see Sarah's blog), and gave her a goldfish cracker ... which is nice, even if not particularly helpful.

Love you too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: