Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding Daniel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fixedG
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Regarding Daniel Reply with quote

Punch him in the ear 'til he gets his mind right. You know he cares, he just hates to see Bree in her condition and is too scared to do anything. Make him man-up.

Also, since she's not going to help by watching the videos and reading the notes and stuff, read them to her. Listen to her when she runs on at the mouth about music, even if it's nonsense. She was complaining that you guys didn't listen to her in her chat. Keep being lighthearted too, and make sure Daniel is doing the same. I don't even know what to tell you to do with Sarah.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know about listening to the music nonsense. They say the worst way to handle a person seeing things is to acknowledge it as real. I feel this is on the same route. When you acknowledge it she will spend her time trying to teach you her new belief instead of spending that time getting rid of it.

Keep solid. Hymn of one is bad, period. Everything it says are lies, period. There is no harm in making her laugh, comfort her it makes you more human in her eyes and fosters a connection. Strengthen the connection when it becomes strong enough you can use it as a chisel.

But whatever you do deny or ignore anything that has to do with her new beliefs. It will undo everything you have done.

X
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Regarding Daniel Reply with quote

fixedG wrote:
Punch him in the ear 'til he gets his mind right. You know he cares, he just hates to see Bree in her condition and is too scared to do anything. Make him man-up.

Also, since she's not going to help by watching the videos and reading the notes and stuff, read them to her. Listen to her when she runs on at the mouth about music, even if it's nonsense. She was complaining that you guys didn't listen to her in her chat. Keep being lighthearted too, and make sure Daniel is doing the same. I don't even know what to tell you to do with Sarah.

Sarah has been staying out of the way and has also been our only informant in between the time they picked Bree up till recently.
(And I'm sorry but there was something terribly funny about watching her try and feed Bree a cheeze-it. errr gold fish cracker.)

Try talking to DB when he's calm and it's just you and him. You know, dont give him a reason for being defensive, just remind him to get back on track. More importantly, how much you need his help.

good luck!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't have much to say to db right now. he's pretty much let me and bree down. he can go paint toenails and eat goldfish with sarah all he wants. i'm going to work on bringing bree back to her senses.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs*

Bit of a letdown with DB, I know...lets just hope he reassesses his priorities. Soon.

Okay, since Bree is all "Hymn of One"-ish at the moment, don't you think now is a good time to try to get some info out of her about it? Try asking very specific questions. Everyone keeps saying it's bad (and it is, I'm not saying otherwise) but maybe you can try to prove it to her? Well maybe not, but the more you know about HoO the better, right? Keep it in mind at least, she may not remember when she "snaps back".

Good luck, we love you Jonas

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
ChillPill
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
i don't have much to say to db right now. he's pretty much let me and bree down. he can go paint toenails and eat goldfish with sarah all he wants. i'm going to work on bringing bree back to her senses.

This must be hard for you to do on your own. You don't seem to have anyone to rely on while you're helping Bree. Try not to overtax yourself or overstress. It frustrates me that DB and Sarah are just making things worse for you rather than helping. Confused

Wish I could help.
fixedG
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:

No. Punch him in the head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: