Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Evening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Good Evening Reply with quote

Smile
I trully was surprised and gratified by the professional and creative nature of this unique project..and the lasting endurance of the energies of all envolved. I am a retired research analyst of the US Army. Also being a writer, since 26 years of age, I was quite interested when I was contacted, via a colleague, that the story line of this project was interested in the "Denderah Zodiac," and the "circle of 8 bound figures."

After taking a fortnight to watch all videos, and media interviews, and forum listings, I have decided to be a "fan."

Where this will take a 48 year old retired soldier, and dad of a 11 year old son, I do not know, but I will persevere to contribute as such.

I sincerely, thank you, and will donate to the future of this project.

Mulapin

“The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.”

PS.
I have a Avatar link site, but your profile will not accept the url, please assist if you can.

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=resized80x80.jpg

Mulapin:

Mul-Apin Tablets
These describe an Assyrian system that grew out of what was known as the "Three Stars Each" tradition. They contain a summary of most of the Babylonian astronomical knowledge from before the seventh century BCE. The word "Apin" means "plough," referring to the constellation Triangulum. The coverage of the planets is less than for the Moon and stars.
Some of the contents are as follows:

Improvements to the older lists of the stars of Ea, Anu, and Enlil;
Lists of stars that rise while others set;
Lists of periodicity of visibility of certain stars;
Lists of secondary stars (ziqpu);
Reports of lunar eclipses no later than the seventh century BCE;
A list of eighteen constellations in the path of the Moon;
A statement that the Sun, the Moon, and five planets were considered to move on the same path;
A list showing, by mathematical calculations, when the shadow of a vertical rod (gnomon) one cubit high is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 cubits long at various seasons;
Rules for calculating the rising and the setting of the Moon.

Last edited by Mulapin on Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mulapin!

This is a series filled with so much intrigue and so many puzzles that watching becomes quickly addictive!

I hope we hear from you more. The information you shared was really fascinating.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: "The information you shared was really fascinating.&quo Reply with quote

Surprised

Good Evening Marbella,

I trully feel you maybe correct in your post that intrigue is a hook of the series, surely the puzzles are a great additive to support a fan base with interesting participation. I wonder though about such energies and secretive actions needed by cast and crew to keep a project going forward, on tiring it is on them. I know the field well, and it surely can tax the soul of a project, and human beings as well..it is my Godspeed good wishes that the same does not happen to them.

Marbella, what is it that you found "really fascinating" about my introduction post?

Mulapin
Surprised

Marbella wrote:
Welcome Mulapin!

This is a series filled with so much intrigue and so many puzzles that watching becomes quickly addictive!

I hope we hear from you more. The information you shared was really fascinating.
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: What a dream. Reply with quote

Marbella, do you dream often? I have the most visual images of this dream last night, even smell the incense still.

I visited your sites below, and look forward to maybe purchasing a book for a friend, who also suffers.

Also great insight videos, and the friends you have, a golden circle of close friends is better than any material wealth..good fortune is trully yours.

Time for hot Tea, thanks again for the welcome.

Mulapin
Very Happy

Marbella wrote:
Welcome Mulapin!

~Welcome to the LG-15 Family!~
*Contact me via PM for help.
*VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
*My Videos! http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=whitetigerdream
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mulapin!! Very Happy

Let us know if you have any questions. Smile
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thank you, Mulapin!

I appreciate your kind words and compliments about my work. I am truly grateful to have such a wonderful circle of very close friends! I never had this before in my entire life, and it means the world to me.

I'd appreciate it if you would pass my book on to your friend!

I actually believe the Creators thrive on our enthusiasm and that they love to provide puzzles for us to solve. I don't think they'll get tired of it any time soon, and the cast has fun answering our "in character" questions and appearing in the chat. I email Yousef (Daniel) pretty regularly and he is always excited to hear from us!
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: A Good Day and many a thanks colbertnationgirl. Reply with quote

I will have plenty, being that the story seems to be ever changing, that is good. I will keep your name available.

Did you read my dream post?

Mulapin
Shocked

colbertnationgirl wrote:
Hi Mulapin!!

Let us know if you have any questions. Smile
Very Happy
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Ditto indeed from the soul on your discourse... Reply with quote

Lady Marbella,
It is trully a gift to be with "good" friends, I have the same experience in my life, being retired US Army, and 48 years old, I keep my friends close to my circle, and my enemies closer, Laughing
We all seem to have enemies these days, because of emotions, etc.
I will get your book to my friend, must order it from your website this week, do you recommend a starter book, since you have a few available.
I really enjoyed reading your parents and your poetry, till the wee hours of this morning. A gift to the public domain indeed, of inspiration.

Mulapin
Smile

Marbella wrote:
Why thank you, Mulapin!

I appreciate your kind words and compliments about my work. I am truly grateful to have such a wonderful circle of very close friends! I never had this before in my entire life, and it means the world to me.

I'd appreciate it if you would pass my book on to your friend!

I actually believe the Creators thrive on our enthusiasm and that they love to provide puzzles for us to solve. I don't think they'll get tired of it any time soon, and the cast has fun answering our "in character" questions and appearing in the chat. I email Yousef (Daniel) pretty regularly and he is always excited to hear from us!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again!

The main text is actually a good "starter book." There's a new, fairly long introduction in the "expanded edition" that is out now. It enables people new to the concepts of BPD/ASD and how they interrelate to process what this means to them. The workbook guides them through that process.

I appreciate your reading through my poetry and the info about my family, also.

You asked a lot of questions I haven't answered. I'll review them and post again in just a sec!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started natal charting when I was 11 years old, doing astrological calculations by hand. Any form of zodiac fascinates me, so your information really had me intrigued.

I DO dream often, and I lucid dream often as well. Stick around here long enough, and you'll be dreaming of LonelyGirl, guaranteed!
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Good Evening Lady Marbella,
WoW Surprised
That you have the ability of reading the stars at such a age, but knowing your parents abilities, and your mental awareness at such a young age, it is no wonder.

What do you know of "Mazzaroth?"
What do you know of Mul apin?

Dreams, indeed, I just awoke to a Labyrinth of one. Still, is following me, think it might be watching these videos, the mind tends to attract the images, to neuron synapses.
I have to find a way to share what this one was about with you, and maybe the "Plot." I think for this is the reason I am here, as a "Fan."

Until then Lady Marbella.
PS.
Will purchase your book you advised.

Mulapin
Wink

Marbella wrote:
I started natal charting when I was 11 years old, doing astrological calculations by hand. Any form of zodiac fascinates me, so your information really had me intrigued.

I DO dream often, and I lucid dream often as well. Stick around here long enough, and you'll be dreaming of LonelyGirl, guaranteed!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much again, Mulapin!

I've learned some new terminology, thanks to you!

Mul Apin- ancient cuneiform tablets created around 1100 b.c to catalog constellations of that time. They are the most comprehensive Bablyonian texts.

Mazzaroth- There is actually a Mazzaroth.com. Mazzaroth is mentioned in Job, now thought to be the oldest book of the Bible. Is it A constellation, or simply a Hebrew term for ANY constellation? That was unclear to me.

I have some SERIOUS happy reading to do, thanks to you!

I've always preferred to use the traditional Placidus system of astrology, since I'm a Capricorn and all!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!! The Mazzaroth is also the "eighth heaven" (or 10th?) from the book of Enoch. I would LOVE to see more on the Enochian keys integrated into the LG-15 series. I and many other lonelycrackers LOVED translated Enochian and playing around with it.

Mazzaroth is also a "changing of the season," which could mean either the planting OR the harvest.

I didn't know that Enoch became Metatron, and that he lives in the 10th Heaven! I also didn't know that Enoch believed our ancestors came from Altair in the constellation of Aquila. Do I have accurate information?
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: ..upcoming "hymnofone" ceremony??????? Reply with quote

Surprised
Indeed Good Morning Lady Marbella,
I purchased your book, and look forward to reading it myself.
Shocked
That you would find the Enochian keys, and WoW, would that be such a "Puzzle," to the LG-15 series, and also, as you dig deeper into Mazzaroth.com, especially Volume III, you will be Shocked to read about the Decans of the Zodiac of Denderah, and a surprise, that would so profoundly change the course of LG-15 upcoming "hymnofone" ceremony..IE. check out my dream the other night, in one of my post here.

Mulapin
Smile

Marbella wrote:
Wow!! The Mazzaroth is also the "eighth heaven" (or 10th?) from the book of Enoch. I would LOVE to see more on the Enochian keys integrated into the LG-15 series. I and many other lonelycrackers LOVED translated Enochian and playing around with it.

Mazzaroth is also a "changing of the season," which could mean either the planting OR the harvest.

I didn't know that Enoch became Metatron, and that he lives in the 10th Heaven! I also didn't know that Enoch believed our ancestors came from Altair in the constellation of Aquila. Do I have accurate information?
Mulapin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: I've learned some new terminology, thanks to you! Reply with quote

Wink
The book of JOB, and ohmy, if you only knew, what is in store for such a exploring journey for you.

Smile
Mulapin

Marbella wrote:
Thanks so much again, Mulapin!

I've learned some new terminology, thanks to you!

Mul Apin- ancient cuneiform tablets created around 1100 b.c to catalog constellations of that time. They are the most comprehensive Bablyonian texts.

Mazzaroth- There is actually a Mazzaroth.com. Mazzaroth is mentioned in Job, now thought to be the oldest book of the Bible. Is it A constellation, or simply a Hebrew term for ANY constellation? That was unclear to me.

I have some SERIOUS happy reading to do, thanks to you!

I've always preferred to use the traditional Placidus system of astrology, since I'm a Capricorn and all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: