Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Sarah

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Hey Sarah Reply with quote

I would be pretty ticked if my sister made videos about me like Taylor did, but you should really call home more often. Even if it's just to talk to Taylor. I know about dealing with bitchy mothers as well, but in the end, family is really one of the few things you have in this world.

And we have the same computer. It made me really happy when I saw it. Very Happy

Oh, by the way, Daniel and Jonas are being idiots to leave Bree by herself. I'm not saying you should go in there, but Daniel or Jonas should be supervising a bit.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything Sarah, get Mr. Beast to calm down. He's stressing Jonas's method on helping Bree too much. I don't think it has anything to do with Bree relationshipwise, I think it has more to do with Daniel might feel jeilous of Jonas because Bree is responding to Jonas better than Daniel.

Than again, if I was brainwashed, and I felt like there was something I strongly thought was right in my head and someone screamed at me like Daniel did I would shut him out too. Just please do us all a favor and tell Daniel hes overracting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: