Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas, you have the best intentions, but...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Jonas, you have the best intentions, but... Reply with quote

be careful! We all want Bree back to her normal self, myself included, and I know that you're doing your best to help her. I just can't help but feeling that the HoO affected Bree even more than she's letting on.

She may seem like she's coming around, but I suspect that she may be trapping you, Jonas. You're trying to get her to trust you, but what if she's only smiling every now and then and spending time with you to get you to trust her (and she may not have the best intentions right now because we don't really know whose side she's on). It's upsetting because you and Daniel became involved in this willingly to help her and now she's on the other side. You obviously care about her (perhaps more than being just friends - which I entirely support by the way), but don't forget that she's still under the HoO's influence and she may be willing to hurt those who love her the most in order to get back to those who have her under their control.

Just keep your reasoning about you and don't let your emotions knock your guard completely down in your efforts to help Bree. We're all relieved that she's back, but I agree with Daniel's overall concern that she's still not herself.
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering Sarah's latest video, it looks like Jonas may have already let his emotions get the best of him.

Just be careful Jonas, she still isn't out of the woods yet. And I too suspect she may be baiting you.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG Jonas... Laughing way to listen to let your emotions take over and go to the dark side? you gunna become a sith now? Laughing
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COME ON, PEOPLE!!! For God's sake, he's not stupid, you know?!
Bree may not be herself yet, but we all know that she's in love with him, and he's in love with her!!! I mean, even if she flip out and try to escape later, this will only help to let her know that she did not kiss him as a manipulative move, she will know that her feelings for him are real, and that'll help her to come back!

And Jonas? He would never do anithing to harm her, and neither he would kiss her trying to "deprogramed" her. He just let go. And he must likely be regretting it now that Daniel must've seen the video already. After a good night sleep, he must've realized it wasn't the best time for that kiss, bur hey! WHAT'S DONE, IS DONE! And now is time to focused in bringing her back fully, and not in their puppy love. It'll be time for that once she's ok.

But people, seriously, Jonas already knows all this. He's not a kid and he'll see a way to make this ok for everybody.

I trust you Jonas!!! Take care. Wink
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears

Last edited by eucebo on Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pts and respect jonas... tsk tsk tsk...

thought you were better then that...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: