Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is in Bree's hand ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
K had to look that one up there Sami
Snus

First uff da and now snus what a cultural experience.

Lol:lol: , I'm sorry. I thought you had snus in the us. I wouldn't have said it if I knew you didn't

We do but they are called something else much less fun. Like snuff pouches or something.

Edit: Actually I don't think we have them. The pouches I'm thinking of aren't moist.

X
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well frankly...it looks like someone is coming in "handy" if you get my immature drift
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But seriously... It looks like she's trying to open something
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing. The distinct line behind her fingers is the base of the palm of her hand with the dark of her jeans in the background on the left of the line, and her palm in flesh tones on the right.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
There is nothing. The distinct line behind her fingers is the base of the palm of her hand with the dark of her jeans in the background on the left of the line, and her palm in flesh tones on the right.

Bree's not wearing dark jeans, Jonas is. Bree's wearing all bleached white jeans.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oxdeltaxo wrote:
deagol wrote:

Bree's not wearing dark jeans, Jonas is. Bree's wearing all bleached white jeans.

It's Jonas' jeans that her hands were laying on, so the point still stands.
TheAnie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think there is anything in her hands. At first I did and when I saw the comment on the comments board I figured I'd ask everyone else. Now when I look at the picture I notice the crook between her side and her arm is the same color as the space in her hands(I think it's just the color of the bricks). And she is holding her hands in a way that would suggest she is holding something but there is nothing there. Instead that suggests to me that she is used to holding something palm sized when she gets nervous.

Either way, it didn't come into play if she was holding something so I don't think this is something to argue over.
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

THANK YOU! It seems everyone just wants to see something there, but if you objectively look at the details there clearly isn't.

oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aboriginalgangster wrote:
deagol wrote:

THANK YOU! It seems everyone just wants to see something there, but if you objectively look at the details there clearly isn't.

Sadly, I still disagree. At the range which you have zoomed detail isn't really a factor because everything is blurred. As lurker pointed out her hands are laying on top of Jonas' leg, his jeans act as a backdrop color. I can't say it's the bricks or her palm because the bricks are behind his leg and the way she holds her hands suggests she's holding something. If she weren't holding something the only other argument I could foresee is that she' squeezing her own hand so tightly that the heel of her palm has gone white, which is unlikely because her knuckles would be bright white as well and her fingers would not be spread they would tightly packed together, as with her right hand. Try it yourself, put your hands in the same position Bree's holding them in. I still think she's holding something, it's elementary logic my dear Watson.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I see is a lot of open space between her fingers, and then her palm. I agree that it's self-evident, oxdeltaxo, but toward the opposite conclusion. If you hold your hand like that, then from the angle of the camera, the heel of the palm should be visible due to the bending of the hand. This is what that looks like.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
If you hold your hand like that, then from the angle of the camera, the heel of the palm should be visible due to the bending of the hand. This is what that looks like.

You are correct, but I don't see the heel of bree's palm I see something that doesn't match the skin tones, or the shape of the heel of a persons palm.

I've actually tried it with a deck of cards and it's not too far off of a match.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this shot you definitely see palm skin between her index and middle fingers. There's also her palms being flat against her pants before she sat down to consider.

If anyone wants to pursue this further, more power to them, I guess, but I'm positive there's nothing there. I say this because of the above reasons, and because if there were something, it would have probably been presented at least such that you'd be able to identify whatever it's supposed to be (if only by shape). This just seems like another lightswitch, attic, or reflection-in-Bree's-eye scenario to me.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I say this because of the above reasons, and because if there were something, it would have probably been presented at least such that you'd be able to identify whatever it's supposed to be (if only by shape).

I said something pretty close to this a few posts back, it really doesn't matter if there's something there. The creators would have made it more obvious if they wanted us to care....Then Milowent informed me about the whole birth mark thing....
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The birth mark (or scar, whichever it is) was unobscured, though, and had a definite, recognizable shape. One only needed to pause the video at that specific second and they could see it. It was inarguably there. In this case, there's no such definitive conclusion to be drawn, much less what the shape or size would be.

Again, though, those who want to pursue it may. I just don't see what potential "aha" moment could arise from this, or what there is to pursue.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys remember the Loch Ness Monster.

Before widespread reports of some huge thing living in the lake circulated, no one really every reported anything out of the ordinary. But once the story started to sightings, there were sightings all over the place.

I really kind of feel that that's whats happening here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: