Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's myspace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Bree's myspace Reply with quote

Bree's myspace now has a poem on it that mentions a guy named Kyle. This man was not mentioned in any video. The poem says that their friendship has been renewed, so my guess is she knew this guy from the hymn of one camp, and has been recently reunited with him via hymn of one.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle was actually a fan of Bree's early on (that poem's been there for quite some time), before LG15 was revealed to be a production. He was high on her friends list from what I remember, and I think somebody said one time that he teased about actually knowing her (this was when the the controversy over whether Bree was real was at its peak).
jdolorous
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I see.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but good observation. It's great that some people keep checking for stuff like that to see if something important pops up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: